WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Their Ex's...

xO k8iGOR666 Ox

//Rebel Without a CaUsE//
oh dear god. Alright, so my boyfriend, i know we havent been going out for long, but i've liked him for 4 years. and he asked me out and has liked me, for I'm not so sure. but anyways, thats besides the point...

so, his ex (who dumped him, let me tell you) keeps fucking bitching and me and him, about how she's pissed that were going out. and how she hates me cuz she was going to ask him back out, but "i got to him first"... and she is just making it this fucking big deal.

I've liked this guy for longer than she's ever liked a person. and now its finally my turn, my shot. and if she fucks this up, i'll fuck her up so bad.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Guys love a good cat fight. :thumbsup:

If he stays with you, you win. If he goes out with her, kick her ass and get someone else. Either way, you win!

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Nailbomb said:

If he stays with you, you win. If he goes out with her, kick her ass, take pics, post them here and get someone else. Either way, you win!
fixed. ;)

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Nailbomb said:
i'll bring the popcorn. But seriously tell her to fuck off!