WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

theonion.com addresses Katrina..

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i don't know if i should laugh or scream..

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/40305

Government Relief Workers Mosey In To Help
NEW ORLEANS—Federal Emergency Management Agency director Michael Brown, leading a detachment of 7,500 relief workers, moseyed on down to New Orleans Monday afternoon. "Well, I do declare, it's my job to see if any of these poor folks need any old thing," Brown said from his command rocker on the command post porch, adding, "Mighty hot day, ain't it?" Follow-up teams of emergency relief workers are expected to begin ambling into the Gulf Coast region as early as this weekend. "They should be getting the trucks good and warmed up anytime now, and they'll be cruising into town just as soon as all the reservists stroll in," said Brown, who is currently at his desk awaiting offers of food, water, and evacuation buses to roll in from "somewhere or other."

White Foragers Report Threat Of Black Looters

NEW ORLEANS—Throughout the Gulf Coast, Caucasian suburbanites attempting to gather food and drink in the shattered wreckage of shopping districts have reported seeing African­Americans "looting snacks and beer from damaged businesses." "I was in the abandoned Wal-Mart gathering an air mattress so I could float out the potato chips, beef jerky, and Budweiser I'd managed to find," said white survivor Lars Wrightson, who had carefully selected foodstuffs whose salt and alcohol content provide protection against contamination. "Then I look up, and I see a whole family of [African-Americans] going straight for the booze. Hell, you could see they had already looted a fortune in diapers." Radio stations still in operation are advising store owners and white people in the affected areas to locate firearms in sporting-goods stores in order to protect themselves against marauding blacks looting gun shops.

I couldn't really laugh...
It's times like these that parts of you simply die along with bits and pieces of your sanity... but that's okay, it's gonna make you a happier person. cheers

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
it's what the onion does though, they did 9.11 after about two weeks..

i'm not finding it funny but the satire/observation is biting, very astute..

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
DementialWave said:
I couldn't really laugh...
It's times like these that parts of you simply die along with bits and pieces of your sanity... but that's okay, it's gonna make you a happier person. cheers
im a happier person, not really, but i can pretend to be for your perverted pleasure.

diamond

The nice guy
I laughed, a little ruefully, but it was a laugh.

I think that often satire can get people thinking about the way they view things more effectively that a straight news broadcast or editorial.

jamesp

In Memory...
Well, as it has already been stated, it is harf to laugh, but their "satire" hits the nail pretty much on the head.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Freakin' genius. I met this dude who writes for the Onion a few weeks ago. We were comparing tattoos.