WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fringe Theory Science Fact

Lambchop

Hoodrat
Well someone that seems to be paying attention............Well I could write a book on the subject at hand but don't have time not to mention depressing as Hell. But I will say YES we have lost the Battle, and NO not yet have we lost the war. However out numbered by the elite if you will, the kissingers the Rothchilds, the Vanderbergs. I'll tell you our rights have been slowly taken away right in front of us way before seatbelt and helmet laws. My God Marshal Law, Phychological warfare, Yep the invisable empire, and the harassment through our legal system is off the hook. Words, Words, Words! Please do look up just a few small words in the dictionary EXAMPLES: must, person, citizen, straightened you will get the picture. Always remember you are not a person "especially in a court of law" you are a human being. Okay enough of that I'm going to give you a few sites to read most of you will sigh in disbelife, and some will simply not want to hear it. here you go.
www.beyondintractability.org www.theforbiddenknowledge.com www.abovetopsecret.com
www.waybackmachine.org www.infowars.com www.watbackmachine.org www.fortterranova.org
Just to name a few.......Happy Reading

Quotes: We ought always to deal justly, not only with those who are just to us, but likewise to those who endeavor to injure us; and this, for fear lest by rendering them evil for evil, we should fall into the same vice.

Of what use is freedom of speech to those who fear to offend?

For every man who lives without freedom, the rest of us must face the guilt.
Font Family
Font Size