WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

There are no naked ladies in this thread...

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I was lookin in my control panel for some PM's a little while ago, and I found some good rep that made me chuckle... and since people usually leave their names and funny messages, I was wonderin if you had any particularly funny Good Rep messages...

lmfao...i was wondering who the pope was until i looked at your avatar *blush* -ggw

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
rek1 said:
OH IM TELLING,,NARKS N TADDLE TALES GET MURKED
rek1 said:
WHUT U MEAN TRYIN TA BE,, u dont know me
rek1 said:
CUZ I PIMP A COMPUTER FAGGET,,, get off my nutt
rek1 said:
Sky's a girls name... but u look like a fag so i guess it works bitch
Though none of them said "By Rek1" You can still tell by the way its written.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
You missed the point of this thread... it's for posting funny GOOD rep messages... ones that help not hurt your retarded rep points... the other one has already been done... Clickity.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
The Pope doesn't understand where this post came from but finds it hilarious... he is still laughing: To heaven with you
From the pope himself.

shep

Local alcoholic
Rek1 sent this to me a few dayz ago,lmao he came back to rep me.I no it's not positive rep but i'll share it.

So you say it's your Bi... 01-26-2005 03:57 PM rek1 Fuck you and your birthday

lol,i got a laugh :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Sorry, but a quick off topic response

shep said:
Rek1 sent this to me a few dayz ago,lmao he came back to rep me.I no it's not positive rep but i'll share it.

So you say it's your Bi... 01-26-2005 03:57 PM rek1 Fuck you and your birthday

lol,i got a laugh :thumbsup:
Funny you should mention that.

Rek1 in all his suck-sess and glory

We no return you to the regularly scheduled topic.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
lmao @ mad posse.

but, really, I only want to know one thing.

Why arent there any naked ladies in this thread?

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
I really had nothing to do with it... when I tried to post my original message... it asked for a title... I noticed there were no naked ladies... and the rest is history...errr..... ummm......the present... Never mind.

I found another good rep...

For this post.

You and me! Gotta hit the titty bar~TwisT~

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Unforgiven said:
that's the most recent one i got. got one bad one from rek1, and the rest are commentless
Hmm wonder who gave you that? Some people are so weird. BTW, your socks dont match.

dustinzgirl said:
Hmm wonder who gave you that? Some people are so weird. BTW, your socks dont match.
dammit, DG... why do you always pick on me? :(

btw (means by the way, for those abbreviatingly illiterate) your shoelaces are untied :)

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
brainwashmonkey said:
you quoting me ...
LOL it was true! i was looking at your msg thinking, "wtf??" thought i'd share w/ you :)

pope-
i should of made that my confession, then you'd be bound to keep my secret. :p

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
oop's ipressed the wrong button,i vted her a bitch.You know i got your back girl as you do mine.We shall stick together.cheer's
and then

You are a breath of fresh air in a otherwise contaminated enviornment . Cudos
and this is an oldy but i liked the comment above.

and then:

The Pope chuckles at the prospect of a cocoa induced crotch wetting and wonders how you know it won't make anything fell better: To heaven with you - brainwashmonkey
'

and im pretty much to lazy to post the threads. LOL>

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
gurlgonewild said:
LOL it was true! i was looking at your msg thinking, "wtf??" thought i'd share w/ you :)

pope-
i should of made that my confession, then you'd be bound to keep my secret. :p
I meant no harm... I just found that particular Rep delightfully funny... most don't even amuse me. ;)

Hee hee... I'm not the Pope, so I coulda tattled! :p

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
brainwashmonkey said:
I meant no harm... I just found that particular Rep delightfully funny... most don't even amuse me. ;)

Hee hee... I'm not the Pope, so I coulda tattled! :p
Wait your not really the POPE? Youve been lying to us the whole time? why are we sending you our virgins then........