WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

There are too many people with 0 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
There are too many people with 0 posts on the forum. The faggots just play in the arcade and rpg. The forum is fucking meant to play fucking games. I say ban the people who just come here for games.:mfinger: :thumbsdn: :gun:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
there's too many people breathing.. deal.

by my ready reckoner we could lose 5 billion assholes and still get everything done on schedule.. :D

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
skullmaster said:
There are too many people with 0 posts on the forum. The faggots just play in the arcade and rpg. The forum is fucking meant to play fucking games. I say ban the people who just come here for games.:mfinger: :thumbsdn: :gun:
:rolleyes:

Arton alpha

sword wielding maniac
well hell i guess i'm not one of them anymore :fuckoff:
i haven't even looked at the games, damn dial-up

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
not anymore? wtf do you mean? you were? hmmmm.......well fuck you too

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
skullmaster said:
not anymore? wtf do you mean? you were? hmmmm.......well fuck you too
Alright, alright, keep you pantyhose on.

I find people arcade posting more irrating than 0 posters; at least they ain't right in your face or shitting up threads.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
Piro said:
Alright, alright, keep you pantyhose on.

I find people arcade posting more irrating than 0 posters; at least they ain't right in your face or shitting up threads.
true true......but obviously these people are obviously here only for the games. Thats what my point is. Fuck the people who dont come here to post. Alright well they dont screw up threads and shit...but its not only noobs who do that, some of us (including me) are quite capable of screwing threads and also do screw up threads. Atleast the people who post are *ahem* trying to post and come up.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
skullmaster said:
true true......but obviously these people are obviously here only for the games. Thats what my point is. Fuck the people who dont come here to post. Alright well they dont screw up threads and shit...but its not only noobs who do that, some of us (including me) are quite capable of screwing threads and also do screw up threads. Atleast the people who post are *ahem* trying to post and come up.
i have no idea what you just said. :(

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
skullmaster said:
There is absolutely no point in getting your nickers in a twist about something that is completely out of your control.

I'm certain the site admins are aware of this "problem", leave it to them.

I'd rather see someone not post at all than start a shitty thread in the Welcome Wagon and never return.

Jung

???
Premium
Some fun facts about WTF.com

Members with 0 posts cannot play in the arcade.
Members with 0 posts get deleted after a few months of inactivity.
Approximately 10 people are assaulted by large trout every day in IRC.
Members named skullmaster worry too much about how the forum operates, and create shitty threads based on their asinine concerns.
Descent is, was and always will be a flaming sega faggot.
Junglizm always has the best avatars.
Max is an e-Quagmire.
Nymph has nice boobs.
Taters.
Pie.
Serious Business.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:

Members named skullmaster worry too much about how the forum operates, and create shitty threads based on their asinine concerns.
Max is an e-Quagmire.
Nymph has nice boobs.
Taters.
Pie.
Serious Business.
10/11 ;)

keebs

Particinator
junglizm said:

Max is an e-Quagmire.
Nymph has nice boobs.
Taters.
Pie.
Serious Business.

:lol: :rofl: :rotflmao:
thank you for your facts Jung, they made my day

also skullmaster got told

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
actually, lots of members with 0 posts are playing in the arcade.

BadEvilWrong

I'd melt the world to stop with you.
void said:
by my ready reckoner we could lose 5 billion assholes and still get everything done on schedule.. :D
That leaves approximately 1 out of every 6 people still living. :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

I say we could still get rid of about 500 million more.

i just came here cause keebs was here, i'm stalking him.
a lot of people come in here to be arcaders, they fail when they learn that they need 100 posts.

Arton alpha

sword wielding maniac
hey skull, look at the post count, slick :flamed:
that's what i meant

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
junglizm said:

Max is an e-Quagmire.
Nymph has nice boobs.
Taters.
Pie.
Serious Business.
Wrong. J&B are still waiting for some code thingy for the arcade.
Wrong. There are members from April '04 with zero posts still active.
Everything else, I concur.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
skullmaster said:
Well you aren't a mod are ya? No, so shut the fuck up with the complaints and post it in suggestions or whatever. Maybe you want an "skull" in your mouth, maybe thats why you call yourself "skullmaster", wassup with the RPG name anyway, can't take your name seriously without laughing, the name indicates that you're an fucking nerd complainting about people with 0 posts playing the arcade games.
Stop crying your eyes out, fuckface.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
At least he can speak in coherent english, using proper punctuation, and proper use of the word "an". Good lord, go back to remedial english. While I don't care a whit about people who come here just to play the games, I have a problem with smegmatic assholes who try to tear someone down for their name, do it badly, and have stupid names themselves.

p.s. directed at MrN00blet above.

Status
Not open for further replies.