WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

There are too many people with 0 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Tostig said:
At least he can speak in coherent english, using proper punctuation, and proper use of the word "an". Good lord, go back to remedial english. While I don't care a whit about people who come here just to play the games, I have a problem with smegmatic assholes who try to tear someone down for their name, do it badly, and have stupid names themselves.

p.s. directed at MrN00blet above.
:confused: I thought we got it cleared out that english is my second langauge, I guess we didn't still if you wanna go read proper punctuations and craptalking about arguments, I guess you find yourself to the smartass forums.
I dont care about your fucking problem, I dont care if your crying your fuckin eyes out because of my english. frankly i dont care.
come up with something that will draw my attention next time, its getting old.

Goodluck with the teddy bear, it will comfort your punctuated ass.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Mr. Newbitch speaks good english. better than most of the english speaking people around here.

PS

Love the sig that is funny.

Jung

???
Premium
gehtfuct said:
Wrong. J&B are still waiting for some code thingy for the arcade.
I thought that had been resolved... I stand corrected.

Wrong. There are members from April '04 with zero posts still active.
There may be some that slipped through he cracks, but Jason has purged inactive users on a few occasion that I know of.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Chiana is so fuckable.

Anyways, does it matter about inactive users? Thats for the foum masters and not lowly slaves like us. :D

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
MrNewbie said:
:confused: I thought we got it cleared out that english is my second langauge, I guess we didn't still if you wanna go read proper punctuations and craptalking about arguments, I guess you find yourself to the smartass forums.
I dont care about your fucking problem, I dont care if your crying your fuckin eyes out because of my english. frankly i dont care.
come up with something that will draw my attention next time, its getting old.

Goodluck with the teddy bear, it will comfort your punctuated ass.

You actually speak english better than most native speakers I know, I was just selecting a random point to bitch about like you seemed to do with skullmaster's name.

And thanks for the teddy bear, i like him.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
MrNewbie said:

hardy har.....you are so fuckin witty. You should think about going to night school bitch, atleast youll be taught how to wipe you ass on your own. Does mommy still wipe your ass or is it your little sister who does it for you because your mom is too busy entertaining people for money? Go get a life.......:mfinger:

Outlawed

Postaholic
Um, last time I checked, life isn't a thing you can just buy at your local Wal-Mart.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
skullmaster said:
hardy har.....you are so fuckin witty. You should think about going to night school bitch, atleast youll be taught how to wipe you ass on your own. Does mommy still wipe your ass or is it your little sister who does it for you because your mom is too busy entertaining people for money? Go get a life.......:mfinger:
Don't be so pissed off skull mastah, your picture indicates on that you're an indian immigrant, go with your cow religion fuck face, eat dogs and do whatever you indiands do.
By the way, you sure are ugly. Clean the dirt out of your face, cocksucker. :thumbsdn:

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
MrNewbie said:
Ok, that made NO sense. What about the word "about" has anything to do with that picture?

Which, btw, is just more envious foreign dribble i could care less about.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Tostig said:
Ok, that made NO sense. What about the word "about" has anything to do with that picture?

Which, btw, is just more envious foreign dribble i could care less about.
You just wanted to point out something random, you failed cuntface.

Americans are fat, get on with it.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
Americans are fat, sure, i'll give you that. Sure sign of success though. Richest nation in the world, that's why all you assholes hate us. Everyone hates the top dog. But whatever gets you through your wet dreams at night knob gobbler.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Tostig said:
Americans are fat, sure, i'll give you that. Sure sign of success though. Richest nation in the world, that's why all you assholes hate us. Everyone hates the top dog. But whatever gets you through your wet dreams at night knob gobbler.
Americans are rich cuz they get oil from iraq, but you all will die for being overweight anyway, so I really don't give a fuck. For the note you americans are fat and whine about Iraq when you get money from did, your father died, who cares. :thumbsup:

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
Sorry, my dad's not dead. He's a chubby little happy mexican living in arizona in a big ass house.

and i don't remember whining about irag...ever. you fail at generalizing americans. please play again.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
MrNewbie said:
Don't be so pissed off skull mastah, your picture indicates on that you're an indian immigrant, go with your cow religion fuck face, eat dogs and do whatever you indiands do.
By the way, you sure are ugly. Clean the dirt out of your face, cocksucker. :thumbsdn:
haha, you're just pissed off because you know were better than you at almost everything except being a retard. As for the cow religion, its something cunts like you cant understand because your only custom is to nail all the family pets.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
I worship cows in my own way. I'm gonna go worship some tonight over an open flame with some beer and potatos.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
skullmaster said:
haha, you're just pissed off because you know were better than you at almost everything except being a retard. As for the cow religion, its something cunts like you cant understand because your only custom is to nail all the family pets.
so you're admitting that you are an indian immigrant? Christ man, take the pile of shit from ur face, you're so fucking ugly that I cant give any comments about it, im sorry. :thumbsdn:

Status
Not open for further replies.