WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

There are too many people with 0 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
MrNewbie said:
so you're admitting that you are an indian immigrant? Christ man, take the pile of shit from ur face, you're so fucking ugly that I cant give any comments about it, im sorry. :thumbsdn:
haha, im not an immigrant. I was born here and have lived here for more than half my life.

Mr.Newbie, i think the name says it all. I wonder why noone takes you seriously

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
skullmaster said:
haha, im not an immigrant. I was born here and have lived here for more than half my life.

Mr.Newbie, i think the name says it all. I wonder why noone takes you seriously
Well tell my why you look like an indian-immigrant who's used with milking cows, is it just because your fucking ugly or that you are the average indian immigrant trying not to sent out from the country back to india eating from paper cans.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
MrNewbie said:
Well tell my why you look like an indian-immigrant who's used with milking cows, is it just because your fucking ugly or that you are the average indian immigrant trying not to sent out from the country back to india eating from paper cans.
ummm....i look indian because i am and im proud of it. as for being deported, just because you were an illegal immigrant doesnt mean we all are. Why dont cry about how life treats you so bad and how your own country doesnt want you because you're a fucking retard. So what if im ugly, looks arent everything, your probably uglier than me and you're also a bigger idiot than me which makes your life even worse than mine.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
skullmaster said:
ummm....i look indian because i am and im proud of it. as for being deported, just because you were an illegal immigrant doesnt mean we all are. Why dont cry about how life treats you so bad and how your own country doesnt want you because you're a fucking retard. So what if im ugly, looks arent everything, your probably uglier than me and you're also a bigger idiot than me which makes your life even worse than mine.
Look isn't everything? Thats why you've never been kissed in your whole life dipshit, stop crying your eyes out. You are the one who's looking like an immigrant not accepted by america.
At least I know what country I live in, I don't post pictures of myself because I realise this isn't a dating forum, you obviously wanted something extra in your life. Hey I think nymphwhore is avaible, but i don't even think an cheap whore would want you.
Because of the look, but you could become a queer, you've already achieved the queer acting, why not turn into a queer since girls will never look at you like a cute guy. You will be like "hey girl ur cute" and they will be like "aww thanks", thats it. You will never get anything posetive about your look since you're ugly.
Now "skullmaster", I knew you would be ugly because the name explains to me that it must be an really lonely guy wanting to get some dominance on the internet, just for one second.
Guess what "master", you aren't the fucking master in real life and you will never be. You're ugly, you got shit on your face and frankly I think you should go for some online dating, just to get some cheap bitches who never gets anything just like yourself.
You will think better of yourself. If ugly bitches don't give you comments like "ur kinda.. ehm.. cute" then theres the way which I tink would be the most intelligence thing for you to do= :gun: suicide.
Dipshit.

Outlawed

Postaholic
Holy shit man. I shouldn't have eaten that burger. The cow was damned. I am now cursed with diarrhea. Excuse me while I take a dump.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
:rolleyes:

I have a girlfriend and we dont want to hear your life story.
Nymph is not a whore, your mom is.
I will not commit suicude because i am happy with my life and am not rejected by society like you.
I donot take the interwbs seriously so you are just another faggot on it.
I never claimed to be a master in life or on the interwebs.
Having sex with a dog does not count as you getting hot chicks(well its a matter of opinion, so i guess dogs are the only thing you can tap)
It snowed in chicago but its cold anymore.
I like playing warcraft.
Angelina Jolie is hot

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
skullmaster said:
:rolleyes:

I have a girlfriend and we dont want to hear your life story.
Nymph is not a whore, your mom is.
I will not commit suicude because i am happy with my life and am not rejected by society like you.
I donot take the interwbs seriously so you are just another faggot on it.
I never claimed to be a master in life or on the interwebs.
Having sex with a dog does not count as you getting hot chicks(well its a matter of opinion, so i guess dogs are the only thing you can tap)
It snowed in chicago but its cold anymore.
I like playing warcraft.
Angelina Jolie is hot
look ""master"" , I didn't know you had a girlfriend on ICQ, allright. The whore thing? I try to not laugh at you, its old just because you've read it from other posts doesn't mean you have to take it, again draw my attention with something that might take my interest. Look ""master"" you never claimed it, but you name yourself as the ""skullmaster"", im glad you got some experience with the dogs since you can tell me so much about them. I heard indians eat them after they've done their -thing- to them.
I guess you're unhappy thats in snowing, since you notice indians easier when its white everywhere, I hope it will get better my indian-immigrant ""e-friend"".
You like playing warcraft? You mean the arcade games right? I don't even understand that americans are such nice people to borrow you a computer, I guess you let them sexually harras you on regular basis.

For the note, you will never get angelina jolie cause she dont like indians, at least not if they're ugly.
Did I break your concentration? Did you read this? Your level of life is right now at 0, immigrant cuntfuck :thumbsup:

Outlawed

Postaholic
MrNewbie said:
look ""master"" , I didn't know you had a girlfriend on ICQ, allright. The whore thing? I try to not laugh at you, its old just because you've read it from other posts doesn't mean you have to take it, again draw my attention with something that might take my interest. Look ""master"" you never claimed it, but you name yourself as the ""skullmaster"", im glad you got some experience with the dogs since you can tell me so much about them. I heard indians eat them after they've done their -thing- to them.
I guess you're unhappy thats in snowing, since you notice indians easier when its white everywhere, I hope it will get better my indian-immigrant ""e-friend"".
You like playing warcraft? You mean the arcade games right? I don't even understand that americans are such nice people to borrow you a computer, I guess you let them sexually harras you on regular basis.

For the note, you will never get angelina jolie cause she dont like indians, at least not if they're ugly.
Did I break your concentration? Did you read this? Your level of life is right now at 0, immigrant cuntfuck :thumbsup:
Well if he was an orphan, and below the age of 13, she would take him. But none of us would get a chance really because she only fucks her relatives or Brad Pitt.

MrNewbie said:
blahblahblahboringclichedbullshitblahblah
Wow, the infamous MrNewbie. I'd always heard from other members about what an idiot you are, and I must say you sure don't disappoint. Bravo.

Outlawed

Postaholic
zoloftcasserole said:
Wow, the infamous MrNewbie. I'd always heard from other members about what an idiot you are, and I must say you sure don't disappoint. Bravo.
You are the winner.:rolleyes: And it's not even the Special Olympics yet.

DotCom said:
You are the winner.:rolleyes: And it's not even the Special Olympics yet.
I don't wanna hear shit from you, DotCom. You've proven to be every bit as idiotic and mundane as everyone initially guessed you'd be, and then some.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
zoloftcasserole said:
I don't wanna hear shit from you, DotCom. You've proven to be every bit as idiotic and mundane as everyone initially guessed you'd be, and then some.
I second that comment....

R

RedOctober

skullmaster said:
There are too many people with 0 posts on the forum. The faggots just play in the arcade and rpg. The forum is fucking meant to play fucking games. I say ban the people who just come here for games.:mfinger: :thumbsdn: :gun:
They are probably CIA agents that supposed to be searching for Bin Laden..

GOTSCHA!

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
zoloftcasserole said:
and i third the comment.......

Outlawed

Postaholic
zoloftcasserole said:
Oooooohhh, getting all cwanky now aren't we? The only thing you "hear" on the internet, is your own voice, reciting the post you're reading. Next thanksgiving, I suggest you take your porkfart-smelling, nausea-causing casserole, and stick it right up your craptrap.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
DotCom said:
Oooooohhh, getting all cwanky now aren't we? The only thing you "hear" on the internet, is your own voice, reciting the post you're reading. Next thanksgiving, I suggest you take your porkfart-smelling, nausea-causing casserole, and stick it right up your craptrap.
I love your flames.......there so.....there so.....:rolleyes:

DotCom said:
Hehe, thanks. You're only helping to prove my point.

Outlawed

Postaholic
zoloftcasserole said:
Hehe, thanks. You're only helping to prove my point.
My ideas are not idiotic. They are original, and rarely resemble any flames I tried before.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
ok, there original....but who said that doesnt make them idiotic?

Status
Not open for further replies.