WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

There goes the tray...

Aeval39

Typo Queen, R.P.I.
My mom comes home every night after work and takes out her anger and tiredness on ME because its just the two of us and we live in a Studio apt. Last night she came home and got mad.. and threw the last good plastic tray we had at the floor in a fit of rage, going on about how I'm such a horrible daughter and how she wanted a best friend as a daughter, not THIS. ._. Yay. -.-;;;

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
:hug2: poor you... that is just not right for you...

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
Wow....SOMEBODY needs to find a new way to channel anger...
Seriously, that is completely unhealthy for both of you, and I hope you find some way of making her realize this before things get too out of hand.

magnolia

Postaholic
:hug2: That's not a very nice way for her to talk to you. Maybe she should take anger management classes.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
maybe try and talk to her?

welcome to the land of woman

we are all a bunch of fucking cunts!
well most!

Aeval39

Typo Queen, R.P.I.
Thanks. You're all completely right. We're moving into a 1-bedroom apt though, so it might get better..

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
You should tell her that she's supposed to be your mother, not your friend. But for the angerness, maybe you should suggest taking up something that you both can do, like some sort of an exercise class, or whatever, since exercise helps with people's moods, and it can be a good way to channel anger.