There is no nekkidness in this thread either.

Which Chocolate Chip cookie do you like?

• Total voters

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Well, I was just wondering which brand of Chocolate Chip cookies are the best. I'm munchin away on some Famous Amos cookies right now...

Chips A'hoy -- you know 1000 chips delicious
Famous Amos -- The ones I find are little and full of chocolatey goodness
Kuebler SoftBatch -- once microwaved for about 10 seconds these are next to home made
Fukin' Taters -- These cookies are just odd...

Edit: I just thought of the fact that some people may not have the same brand names to select from, so if you don't just take a guess... Or post a really pissed off message telling me that you have no idea what kind of cookies I'm talking about and I'll see if I can add your favorite to the poll...

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
:rolleyes: damn you and these misleading titles, here i got all nekked ready for a good thread(don't know why i got nekked to read it though) and wtf do i find a freekin cookie list :D damn, well i'll always be cursed with this virginity :(

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Nymphchick said:
:rolleyes: damn you and these misleading titles, here i got all nekked ready for a good thread(don't know why i got nekked to read it though) and wtf do i find a freekin cookie list :D damn, well i'll always be cursed with this virginity :(

Umm.... I'm just getting you ready... chocolate... aphrodesiac... or whatever... anyways... you gotta vote now.

And I don't really think that you would have to be cursed with virginity for very long... just walk down the street yelling, "I NEED A LAY!"

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Nymphchick said:
alright i did your damn pole, i voted, and yellin i need to get layed is a good tip thanx ;)

The yelling thing would be best executed around alot of members of the opposite sex, and also while wearing really revealing clothes... and never take money... that could get you in trouble...

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
ooooooo yet another good tip, hey i'm begining to feel like your ma pimp :( well i'm not wearing any clothes due to your other pole, well guess maybe i should get dressed now :rolleyes:

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Well I'm full of all sorts o' good info...

Like did you know that a bumble bee, aerophysically, shouldn't be able to fly?

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
i did not know that, boy you sure are smart, hmmm well i know that red and blue make green, umm no purple, ummmm well ok maybe i'm not as smarty pants as you, but i can add 2+2=5 right? :)

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Nymphchick said:
i did not know that, boy you sure are smart, hmmm well i know that red and blue make green, umm no purple, ummmm well ok maybe i'm not as smarty pants as you, but i can add 2+2=5 right? :)
2+2=5 only when one of the women gets a case of the preggers from the ordeal.

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
Ok so I come here after havin a beer wantin' ta see sumthin nekkid, and we're "chit-chattin" about cookies and fuckin taters!
Now I've seen pert near everthang!

You have:
Chips A'whore
Famous Lameus
Kebler SoftBiach
Fukin' Taters

But oddly enough you make no mention of God's gift to the human pallet. A pleasureful pastry delight! The kind you take out of the frige, lop off a hunk and slap on an "ungreased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart." You know what I'm talking about. Pillsbury extra chip cookie dough.
Chix0r dig it too. Some women like to sit and watch Chix0r flix while eating the dough straight from the plastic sleeve. Then they "have a good cry". Is this what you would deny them of, with your presumptuous poll? Assuming that we all keep our lives in a box that can be pulled from a shelf?
And what about 100% home made?!!?!! I see you conveniently left that off your little list of things corporate America wants us to consume. Capitalist pig!

Damn you man! Your grand mother would be ashamed that you have 1/4 her blood if she knew of this unholy abomination, you call a cookie poll!

Screw you guys...I'm outa here! ~Eric Cartman

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Well Max... sorry to disappoint... :(

I completely forgot about those sleeves of cookies, and as for home made, you simply cannot compare home made cookies to those of the mass produced variaty.
It would be like comparing smooth home grown taters to gritty store bought taters... it simply can't be done.
And to leave it off of my list was simply a shout out to all of the home makers out there that are simply too good to be attached to such trash as Chips A'hoy and what not...

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
I would just like to say.... HA HA

Max, your sabatoge of my poll has proved futile and pointless.

Go gnaw on a loaf of cookie dough. :thumbsdn: