WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

There is no "Oreobarbie" In communication

oreobarbie

Chocolate Cookie
Okay, catch this wave.

I've had this job for over a year. I've successfully managed a staff of up to 8 people.

I am NEVER informed of shit that has to do with my product!!! And now, I'm being moved to a different department (From Editorial to Data Entry) Are you fucking kidding me?

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
well your new so ill give a nice welcome and FUCK YOU. and....boo fucking hoo suck it up

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
oreobarbie said:
Okay, catch this wave.

I've had this job for over a year. I've successfully managed a staff of up to 8 people.

I am NEVER informed of shit that has to do with my product!!! And now, I'm being moved to a different department (From Editorial to Data Entry) Are you fucking kidding me?
Lemme guess. The person that got your job is a "Team Player" as in US tonsil hockey team.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Data Entry has got to suck, I did some of that for a technology company near where I live, I couldn't stand it.. Sucks man I'm sorry.. I remember when I had to sit there for around six hours just putting in names and numbersss ahhhh the nightmares!