WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

there needs to be a rule that whenever someone says they are leaving, they are banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzedek

Original Member
this is fucking pathetic. no questions asked just ban them on the spot.

tzedek said:

That's interesting.

I vote yay to it.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
interesting as it is i dont think so.......say i had to go on holiday to boston which i will be doing in march. i probably wont have access to a computer and i say im leaveing for a while, do i geht banned

YUCK FOU!!! said:
interesting as it is i dont think so.......say i had to go on holiday to boston which i will be doing in march. i probably wont have access to a computer and i say im leaveing for a while, do i geht banned

Well, then you would say "I'm leaving for a while, but I will return!"

unlike Stager's "I'm leaving! Fuck Kit! Fuck everyone! I love you guys! Fuck you guys! I'm gone forever!"

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
There's already something in place to deal with that. When a member pulls the "I'm leaving" "I'm back" routine, they have to give oral in order to return. Just like in prison.
What worries me is the ones that do this on a regular basis.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
We just have to wonder why people have to be so damn stupid. Fucking marshmallow fuckers.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
No silly, if they are leaving we make them take the garbage with them. Then let them back when they come home crying and scared and half naked starving at the door, because someone has to scrub the toilets. I sure as hell aint.

dustinzgirl said:
No silly, if they are leaving we make them take the garbage with them. Then let them back when they come home crying and scared and half naked starving at the door, because someone has to scrub the toilets. I sure as hell aint.

It's Dr. G's week.

He's already there fucking it up even more ------> :toilet:

Status
Not open for further replies.