WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

These 'other' idiots..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Coholic

Investigative Reporter
15
0
0
#1
Hello folks,I was just lurking you fine forum and I had to laugh at the utter incompetance of these self styled 'flamers' who have invaded your discussion board. I haven't seen any one of these 'Brawl Hallers' or BooHoohallers or whatever they call themselves generate enough flame here to get a firefly horney much less troll anyone back to their pitious whinefest of a website...

It seems upon inverstigation of their board,all these low class trolls do over there is piss,whine,and moan about all the other big meanies on the internet who have made them look like fools...Just for a laugh.let's take a moment a have a look at some of the 'personalities' you are doing battle with..



Here is a pic of the self styled 'Queen' of these cyber-misfits.....The only thing this Danger person would apprear to be in charge of is clearing the tables at Bonanza's all you can eat rib night..She is obviously 65 to 70 years old and instead of laming a bunch of kids on a message board perhaps her time would be better spent picking on someone her own size..Unfortunatly,I don't think many Sperm Whales own computers...



This rather homely looking fellow is the one calling himself Angel but who seems to go by the handle 'H.C.Puffinstuff' or trouble or something over at his own cyber toilet..Can't say I blame him..If I was as ugly as him,I wouldn't admit it was me either. The stupid,dull look on his face and a pair of bucked front teeth that could turn a two by four into a toothpick in seconds makes me wonder if this one is so interested in posting on message boards,why hasn't he spent a little more time reading some populated by Psychiatrists and more importantly,,,,,,,,,DENTISTS!



No-believe it or not,this person here is NOT the poster child for Ivory Soap! This unwashed pathetic looking specemin is the one calling himself 'Bonesaw'...After looking at his site I believe he is actually some sort of bot and only sent here to spam your group..The ugly,unwashed guy in the pic is obviously some sort of invalid since he can't even seem to be able to bathe himself and is probably here controlling the bot..it is my belief the other two probably only brought him here because he is so lame and boring that by comparason,he makes them look good..perhaps the dirty man's nurse will come by soon to give him his weekly spongebath and the bot will be deactivated...

Well,proceed as you see fit troops..I wouldn't bother trying to flame these net obsessed wierdos but they at least might be fun for you to laugh at for a while...

Have A nice day!
 

Cyn

Head Member
53
0
0
#2
Upon "inverstigation" of your post I have come to the conclusion that................well, I'm not gonna lie. I didn't read that shit.

BTW Didn't you post on Yoyo's forum?
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
76
112
#3
I must say the same as Cyn, didn't read it. Not worth my time dipshit.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,962
8,164
487
#4
I gotta say, the only one with any substance was Angel. The other two, baah. The only danger with Danger22 is that you might somehow develop schizophrenia attempting to decipher the horribly cryptic spelling, and decode the obscure references used in his/her flames. And this Bonesaw guy, most have been dubbed that due to his inability to keep his front teeth out of the way while performing fellatio.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#5
MaxPower said:
I gotta say, the only one with any substance was Angel. The other two, baah. The only danger with Danger22 is that you might somehow develop schizophrenia attempting to decipher the horribly cryptic spelling, and decode the obscure references used in his/her flames. And this Bonesaw guy, most have been dubbed that due to his inability to keep his front teeth out of the way while performing fellatio.
Yeah what he said.

But I dont know about the fellatio, thats max's forte.
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#6
dustinzgirl said:
Yeah what he said.

But I dont know about the fellatio, thats max's forte.
i dunno DG....i think Max is right about the fellatio ;)
 

Lady Ice

Stupid Cunt on the Net
156
0
0
#7
Hey look! Another disgruntled customer of BH coming to display their unhappiness.

Poor bastards.
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#8
Lady Ice said:
Hey look! Another disgruntled customer of BH coming to display their unhappiness.

Poor bastards.
who are you? *sniff* *sniff* why do smell like sperm? did you meet johnny k already? jeez he gets around quick!
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,962
8,164
487
#9
dustinzgirl said:
Yeah what he said.

But I dont know about the fellatio, thats max's forte.
We can't all be the rusty trombone queen DG. :thumbsup:

/Max Donkey punches DG
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#10
MaxPower said:
We can't all be the rusty trombone queen DG. :thumbsup:

/Max Donkey punches DG
/me screams like a little girl *DG bit down hard on the penis after her donkey punch*
shit becareful next time Max.......that shit still hurts
 

Lady Ice

Stupid Cunt on the Net
156
0
0
#11
DIZNUTS said:
who are you? *sniff* *sniff* why do smell like sperm? did you meet johnny k already? jeez he gets around quick!
why does who smell like sperm?

I don't. I use mouthwash, thank you very much.

And yea, johnny k is a fag.
 

Boycott

Soul Doubt
1,387
2
0
#12
...n00bs posting on B&T acting like they know what their talking about...

Wow, I go to sleep and it turns into a mansion world here
 

Boycott

Soul Doubt
1,387
2
0
#16
Joined: Apr 2005

You, n00b.
I've never seen someone get so uptight about me calling them a n00b...
there's 2 ways you can take that word, both applying to you.
A) deriving from Newbie, someone who is new...
B) someone who annoys the "regs" ... i.e. you...


I know someone posted this elsewhere but I just had to use it here ;)
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#17
Lady Ice said:
why does who smell like sperm?

I don't. I use mouthwash, thank you very much.

And yea, johnny k is a fag.
well atleast we know you like to preform fellatio...why don't you go show mmm...cheese what fellatio is :thumbsup:
 

Boycott

Soul Doubt
1,387
2
0
#18
DIZNUTS said:
well atleast we know you like to preform fellatio...why don't you go show mmm...cheese what fellatio is :thumbsup:
Wow, I seriously thought you were going to say "your boobs to get some rep" rahter than "mmm...cheese what fellatio is"
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#19
Boycott said:
Wow, I seriously thought you were going to say "your boobs to get some rep" rahter than "mmm...cheese what fellatio is"
its different with mmm...cheese.....hes likes cheese.....i like cheese......i gotta keep my people happy :thumbsup:
 

Boycott

Soul Doubt
1,387
2
0
#20
He probably doesn't like fellatio as much as cheese... I mean, he would be called "mmm...fellatio if he did, not mmm...cheese
 
Status
Not open for further replies.