WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines TheTruth.com/ Crazy World commercials

bigdouth

Surprisingly Stupid
What's up with these stupid ass comercials? I mean, who's stupid enough to still think that cigarettes are good for you. These comercials make it sound like nobody knows that cigarettes can kill. Every time I see one of these "Crazy World" skits it pisses me off. Since I was a little kid I've known that cigarettes are bad, just like anyone else who has half a brain in their heads. Why do these people insult my inteligence by putting this lame shit on the air? I don't smoke, but I know many people who do and there's nothing you can tell them that will make them stop. You could rename them "Cancer Sticks" and people would still smoke. We all know cigarettes kill, so stop wasting valuable commercial time and get bent.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
The program is targeted at young kids and young teens who havent had a chance to learn how bad they are for you. They dont target the adults or 16 17 year olds who know what they do. Otherwise, yes it would be dumb for them to make commercials. But its not dumb because of the target market is young and nieve and know nothing of the harmful things nicotenne does to your body.

those commercials make me wanna buy a pack of smokes...

and i don't even smoke...

what the fuck?

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
Meaning that it's the job of the parents to get their kids well informed what bad is and isn't for them.....to many parents don't do chit about their kids...not enough....if your kids smoke, who's fault is it ?

Yes, the one who makes the commercials....
But they don't force ya to buy it. If they buy it...don't blame only those company's. Blame also the parents...

bigdouth

Surprisingly Stupid
HiaWataH said:
too many parents don't do chit about their kids...not enough....if your kids smoke, who's fault is it ?
If they buy it...don't blame only those company's. Blame also the parents...
Amen. :thumbsup: What happened to raising your kids? This whole thing is fucking retarded.

morelos

lexicon incognito
twofivekidd9 said:
The program is targeted at young kids and young teens who havent had a chance to learn how bad they are for you.
very close; they're targeted at making people who think they'll climb the adolescent social ladder by smoking think again.