WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

They Might Be Giants

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
They Might Be Giants is the best band in the world. If you have no idea who they are, They wrote and sang the theme to "Malcolm in the Middle". They write almost the most depressing songs in the world, but then put the words to like happy tunes. Its great. Please visit their website...Here. Thank you

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
i've been listening to tmbg for years now... got a few albums... they also were featured on tiny toon adventures on one of the music video episodes.. they did animated video's for particle man and istanbul(not constanstinople).. they wrote a courage the cowardly dog song for cartoon network, as well as a holy christwagon load of otherstuff.

Easty

Click click boom
'tis true, they are really good. im a big fan of my chemical romance, story of the year, sugarcult, that stuff.

Zoso

Zappafied
fish sticks said:
how about system of a down the-best-fucking-band-on-the-whole-fucking-planet
yes... well, i dont know about the whole planet, but they do rock.

holy shit im going to kill myself
im sorry plant page bonham and jones
please frogive my memory lapses
god i love them its all about page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!