WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

They should weigh those fuckers!

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I was standing in line down at the county court today to get a business license for a summer business. Coincidentally, the office i was waiting in was the same one for marriage licenses. While I was filling out paperwork, I noticed this guy walk in. He was about 5'10" and around 170 lbs. I didn't really think much about him because he didn't really catch my eye. When I looked up again, this 300+ lb woman was sitting next to him and kinda being "intimate" with him. I didn't feel comfortable around them for the rest of the 10 minutes I waited. I don't mean to sound rude, but I think people should date other people who sort of LOOK like them. Now, I once dated a girl that was 140 lbs and I'm a mere 150, but she was my height and just a big girl, not fat. I always felt kind of awkward around her because I felt like she was challenging my "masculinity" or something...it's a guy-thing. That guy has to live with the fact that his wife weighs 130+ lbs more than him, I can't imagine what that does to his confidence. I know some people don't care about looks, but you should date someone that you're at least physically compatible with...I feel bad about my reaction but I feel I can more than justify it within these means.

What do you guys think?

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
I don't want to sound too angry, but that is really a shallow minded way to think. People find love with all kinds of different people. By condemming larger people, you do no different than gays and lesbians or any ethnic race. All people have the right to love one another and if they could find happiness, then great for them and you should be so lucky. And to steriotype guys like that is quite unfair, because a lot of guys out there actually like women their size because they are secure enough in their masculinity to be with a woman like that and not feel like their manhood is being challenged. You should perhaps think next time when you see two people who are in love and happy. Even if you think it is disgusting, maybe it is you with the problem and not them, because you are unfortunate enough to not have that kind of unconditional love. I mean, you know they have to actually love eachother. Can't be in it for just looks can they? May we all be so lucky in our lives to know true friend from foe.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I know people find love in different places...but not everyone shares those feelings with you...I'm sure they get alot of verbal abuse that can hurt them emotionally over time and kind of twist their views. I'm not shallow-minded, but it was quite repulsive and I felt sorry for the guy. I never date for looks but if you physical attraction often builds a strong relationship, but it seldom keeps it strong. I agree that unconditional love is much stronger and much healthier, but that doesn't change the fact that their body types were very different and they don't really fit well together.

As for gays and lesbians, dont get me started.

edit:

don't preach to me about shallow-minded physical attraction:

Your profile:

I'm pretty heavy(fat whatever you want to calll it)and I don't think I could go out with a heavy girl. I could be realy good friends but I mean there has to be soe attraction right. I've been told by many people that i don't look like I weay as much as I actualy do, but I couldn't go out with sommeone heavy because thats not my type. I like girls that have some wieght to them, but not a gorilla.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Well, traditionally the guy is supposed to weigh a noticeable amount more than the girl...that's just sort of a common trend. But when it's quite the opposite, it can look strange. I suppose if the person's happy, that's all that really matters. It just seems like it'd be really hard to be if you stand out like that; I know there'd be some times where the couple wouldn't feel content with themselves or their spouses.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I remember an episode of, I think it was CSI, where this one fat girl smothered a skinny guy by passing out on him.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
LiberatioN said:
I know people find love in different places...but not everyone shares those feelings with you...I'm sure they get alot of verbal abuse that can hurt them emotionally over time and kind of twist their views. I'm not shallow-minded, but it was quite repulsive and I felt sorry for the guy. I never date for looks but if you physical attraction often builds a strong relationship, but it seldom keeps it strong. I agree that unconditional love is much stronger and much healthier, but that doesn't change the fact that their body types were very different and they don't really fit well together.

As for gays and lesbians, dont get me started.

edit:

don't preach to me about shallow-minded physical attraction:

Your profile:

You are shallowed minded. WHo cares? they are two people in love, maybe looks don't have to fit together if personalites do. I mean think of it this way my bro is 6'6" and 190lbs and dates a girl who is extremly over weight. Maybe I don't like bonnie 100% but she does seem to make my bro happy and as long as he loves her and she him, then it alright with me.

She likes boys and their dicks.... thats what she ment by her quote.

Who are you to judge who can go together and not because someone else as shallow minded as you might not find it acceptable.

Look what your saying...

Skinny people should only date skinny people.

and Fat guys should only date fat girls.

Would you be upset if it was a skinny girl and a fat guy?

I mean thats like saying whites should only date whites and blacks should only date blacks.

:/

LiberatioN said:
Well, traditionally the guy is supposed to weigh a noticeable amount more than the girl...that's just sort of a common trend. But when it's quite the opposite, it can look strange. I suppose if the person's happy, that's all that really matters. It just seems like it'd be really hard to be if you stand out like that; I know there'd be some times where the couple wouldn't feel content with themselves or their spouses.

Where is there a law stating that. Saying that Traditionally that how it should be? I mean... a TREND.... who the fuck cares about what the media says we should look like. Why can't you people just be happy with yourself. It is pretty obvious to me, that the couple is content and happy with each other if they were being intimate out in public. Only fucks like you would make it any diffrent.

GROW UP.

I mean i am a fat guy but i can't date a girl who fat cause..... i just wouldn't be attracted to them... GET OVER YOURSELF

shit like that pisses me off

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
LiberatioN said:
I was standing in line down at the county court today to get a business license for a summer business. Coincidentally, the office i was waiting in was the same one for marriage licenses. While I was filling out paperwork, I noticed this guy walk in. He was about 5'10" and around 170 lbs. I didn't really think much about him because he didn't really catch my eye. When I looked up again, this 300+ lb woman was sitting next to him and kinda being "intimate" with him. I didn't feel comfortable around them for the rest of the 10 minutes I waited. I don't mean to sound rude, but I think people should date other people who sort of LOOK like them. Now, I once dated a girl that was 140 lbs and I'm a mere 150, but she was my height and just a big girl, not fat. I always felt kind of awkward around her because I felt like she was challenging my "masculinity" or something...it's a guy-thing. That guy has to live with the fact that his wife weighs 130+ lbs more than him, I can't imagine what that does to his confidence. I know some people don't care about looks, but you should date someone that you're at least physically compatible with...I feel bad about my reaction but I feel I can more than justify it within these means.

What do you guys think?
i agree, and fat people shouldnt make out in public........

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
It has come to my attention that tkme2thebedroom and _Kitana_ are quite possible FAT!!!

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
_Kitana_ said:
You are shallowed minded. WHo cares? they are two people in love, maybe looks don't have to fit together if personalites do. I mean think of it this way my bro is 6'6" and 190lbs and dates a girl who is extremly over weight. Maybe I don't like bonnie 100% but she does seem to make my bro happy and as long as he loves her and she him, then it alright with me.

She likes boys and their dicks.... thats what she ment by her quote.

Who are you to judge who can go together and not because someone else as shallow minded as you might not find it acceptable.

Look what your saying...

Skinny people should only date skinny people.

and Fat guys should only date fat guys.

Would you be upset if it was a skinny girl and a fat guy?

I mean thats like saying whites should only date whites and blacks should only date blacks.

:/

Where is there a law stating that. Saying that Traditionally that how it should be? I mean... a TREND.... who the fuck cares about what the media says we should look like. Why can't you people just be happy with yourself. It is pretty obvious to me, that the couple is content and happy with each other if they were being intimate out in public. Only fucks like you would make it any diffrent.

GROW UP.

I mean i am a fat guy but i can't date a girl who fat cause..... i just wouldn't be attracted to them... GET OVER YOURSELF

shit like that pisses me off

You need to calm the fuck down, missy.

First of all, I never said that they CANT date; I just said it could be mentally challenging on their relationship to have two very different types of people dating. Second of all, I even stated "I agree that unconditional love is much stronger and much healthier", so who the FUCK are you to judge? Seriously, get off my case. It was just an open-ended question. You wanna flame me, do it in B&T.

bnccoder

Postaholic
rcarhar said:
It has come to my attention that tkme2thebedroom and _Kitana_ are quite possible FAT!!!
Hold your tongue!!! Kit is damn sexy. Someone search and find the pic. I'm going to bed.

Edit: I was thinking of the picture of Nymph from the Mysterty Hawtness thread. I don't think I've seen one of Kit. .

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
bnccoder said:
Hold your tongue!!! Kit is damn sexy. Someone search and find the pic. I'm going to bed.
I was just jokin' of course, but horray to pics!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
LiberatioN said:
You need to calm the fuck down, missy.

First of all, I never said that they CANT date; I just said it could be mentally challenging on their relationship to have two very different types of people dating. Second of all, I even stated "I agree that unconditional love is much stronger and much healthier", so who the FUCK are you to judge? Seriously, get off my case. It was just an open-ended question. You wanna flame me, do it in B&T.

no you said that they should weight the fuckers and that they should date people who looked like them.

you asked for my thought and I gave them to you.

I never once flamed you

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
_Kitana_ said:
no you said that they should weight the fuckers and that they should date people who looked like them.

you asked for my thought and I gave them to you.

I never once flamed you
You obviously don't read your own shit.

Your flames/accusations which you have brought on me:

- "You are shallowed minded"

- "Only fucks like you would make it any diffrent."

- "GROW UP."

- "GET OVER YOURSELF"

I really hate when people try to be innocent when they're obviously in the wrong.

that shit really pisses ME off.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
LiberatioN said:
You obviously don't read your own shit.

Your flames/accusations which you have brought on me:

- "You are shallowed minded"

- "Only fucks like you would make it any diffrent."

- "GROW UP."

- "GET OVER YOURSELF"

I really hate when people try to be innocent when they're obviously in the wrong.

that shit really pisses ME off.
well actually the get over yourself was applied to another person and none of that counts on a flame. Only on your shallow minded thinking, now if i would of called you a dirty mother fucking self-centered asshole, than that would of been a flame. But i didn't.

Hate people who assume the rules are always being broken

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
who's assuming? and why the fuck would it matter?

i don't care, i just dont like people who lie to me when it's right there. butter it up all you want, it's still a pooptoast.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
LiberatioN said:
who's assuming? and why the fuck would it matter?

i don't care, i just dont like people who lie to me when it's right there. butter it up all you want, it's still a pooptoast.
you asked for my thoughts. I told you it was very shallow minded to think like that.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
haha, you're missing the point...still.

I'll make this simple.

First, let's review.
-You got mad because i ruffled your e-feathers. Words were exchanged
-I told you to calm down and stop flaming outside of B&T
-You denied these "charges"
-I blatently laid out what you said and did
-You tried to justify those flames as "answers to the question"

I don't really give two shits about what you think of me. I know my own personality, and I can tell you that I'm definitely not shallow. If you think that of me, great. :thumbsup: Only problem I have in this thread so far is that I was simply stating an opinion and making conversation, not looking for a slugfest from the female group on WTF.com that say "oh, looks dont matter!!". They're opinions. You have one? Voice it in a civil manner if it isnt B&T. I wouldnt make a big deal about it if you werent previously (dont know if you still are) a moderator.

On the +plus+ side, I guess this is a victory for S.C.U.M. ....Represent!

I'm not arguing about this anymore with you, cuz you'll find a way to twist it around. gnight kitana.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
LiberatioN said:
haha, you're missing the point...still.

I'll make this simple.

First, let's review.
-You got mad because i ruffled your e-feathers. Words were exchanged
-I told you to calm down and stop flaming outside of B&T
-You denied these "charges"
-I blatently laid out what you said and did
-You tried to justify those flames as "answers to the question"

I don't really give two shits about what you think of me. I know my own personality, and I can tell you that I'm definitely not shallow. If you think that of me, great. :thumbsup: Only problem I have in this thread so far is that I was simply stating an opinion and making conversation, not looking for a slugfest from the female group on WTF.com that say "oh, looks dont matter!!". They're opinions. You have one? Voice it in a civil manner if it isnt B&T. I wouldnt make a big deal about it if you werent previously (dont know if you still are) a moderator.

On the +plus+ side, I guess this is a victory for S.C.U.M. ....Represent!

I'm not arguing about this anymore with you, cuz you'll find a way to twist it around. gnight kitana.
Well first i never got extremly mad at you. I just told you how it was and what i thought. After all thats what you asked for. You can flame fat people though alright? Looks shouldn't matter in someone else relationship. THe flames you picked out weren't even real flames...

Yes just because I am a mod doesn't mean I have to sugar coat anything. You thinking and thoughts prove that you are shallow minded. The above poster stated that, I was reforcing it.

My responce was answering your what do you think? This topic is a great example of media brainwashing of what humans, who are all diffrent, are suppose to look like. Why so many girls go to such extreme measure to try to please people and can never find that they are truly HAPPY with themselves. When you find a chick who is and finds love, you got to beat her into the dirt.
Anyways....