WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

they split us up!

rogue

Banned - What an Asshat!
My parents found out about my boyfriend and split us up just because it was over the internet. I'm so pissed off right now! I can forgive them for a lot of stuff, but this isn't one of those things. :( :(

kirvett

No Title Needed
I've never really been one for solely online relationships, but what your parents did was stupid. You're 16 or 17 (according to your profile and i suck at simple math). They have no right to control you like that.

kirvett said:
I've never really been one for solely online relationships, but what your parents did was stupid. You're 16 or 17 (according to your profile and i suck at simple math). They have no right to control you like that.
I agree 100%

rogue

Banned - What an Asshat!
kirvett said:
I know. But "obey thy parents" I can't go against them. I just can't. I....I just wanna scream and run out of the house and fly to him. I just can't. I hope that he will forgive me. I know that I'll never forgive them. NEVER!

tharuz

Bringer of Order
im glad your parents did that...just look who you`re talking to...just look around yourself

get a real life, is some internet "boyfriend" going to keep you from having a real one? youre stupid...

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
OMG! How will your sex-life cope?

fasteddie

Clitpickle
what if the other is some 50 year old pedo tho! parents can be right, like .01% of the time usually!

rogue

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah, even though he wasn't, i talked to him on the phone once through my calling card, I think it may have been for the best. We'll both cope and move on. As painful as it is right now. And I know, I have no life. That's why I'm on here with u guys instead of sleeping in my warm bed. lol

fasteddie

Clitpickle
why not just keep chatting away with him?
just tell him to get a new IM nickname or something... cmon cant be THAT hard...

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
fasteddie said:
why not just keep chatting away with him?
just tell him to get a new IM nickname or something... cmon cant be THAT hard...
Eddie!!!! What have you done for me lately???

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
like to start saying u got OWNT!!!! thats a slap upside the face *claps* anyways an online relationship is boring whatd u do pull the web cam out and cyber cmon it cant be that fun. Yer position sux i say shoot yer mom or whoever and get over it u had a ONLINE relationship did u have online bases? base 1- kiss the web cam, 2-touch her tit over the screen, 3- lick the naked picture of eachother online, homebase woot woot-not- U cyber and feel yerselves up with yer own hands and whack off or finger yerself over a computer screen just please go :mfinger:

gumercules

Ultra Mega
you might want to keep in mind that there *can* be more to a relationship than licking each other.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
gumercules said:
you might want to keep in mind that there *can* be more to a relationship than licking each other.
Well yeah, of course there is, you can't forget the biting.

phil

Clitpickle
gumercules said:
I love your posts! haha
put under your name 'Pro-Ownage-at0r'

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Oh man where should I put this, your fucking relationship wasn't serious for one bit you dont fucking cyber someone over chats and stuff.. How the fuck can you have real feelings for a motherfucker that you even dont now how he really is? Damn you are fucking desperate sad ugly motherfucker. Okay I might sound negative but I understand your parents, I would cry if I would have a child that fucking masturbate forward webcam cuz he/she cant get a blowjob or whatever in real life. You are a sad fuck and im just telling you the truth liking it or not. And the cock suckers thats gonna bash me go ahead do it, I dont fucking care cuz this is the truth.
I think you seriously need to think over your life because right now you must be on a deep depression since your masturbating buddy can't masturbate over wbcame for you becuase your parents dont like email sex and stuff like that. They should be banned from the whole world and its just desperate people that do that kind of shit.
So reconsider your life some and then post here again.
Cheers :mfinger:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
MrNewbie said:
Oh man where should I put this, your fucking relationship wasn't serious for one bit you dont fucking cyber someone over chats and stuff.. How the fuck can you have real feelings for a motherfucker that you even dont now how he really is? Damn you are fucking desperate sad ugly motherfucker. Okay I might sound negative but I understand your parents, I would cry if I would have a child that fucking masturbate forward webcam cuz he/she cant get a blowjob or whatever in real life. You are a sad fuck and im just telling you the truth liking it or not. And the cock suckers thats gonna bash me go ahead do it, I dont fucking care cuz this is the truth.
I think you seriously need to think over your life because right now you must be on a deep depression since your masturbating buddy can't masturbate over wbcame for you becuase your parents dont like email sex and stuff like that. They should be banned from the whole world and its just desperate people that do that kind of shit.
So reconsider your life some and then post here again.
Cheers :mfinger:
umm can you be anymore of a stupid peice of shit,god we all know you havent had a g/f but plz,just cause you cant get laid dont take it out here.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
otepsoul said:
umm can you be anymore of a stupid peice of shit,god we all know you havent had a g/f but plz,just cause you cant get laid dont take it out here.
Actually you were the only motherfucker that didnt now that shit. You dont now anything about my not having any g/f so shut the fuck up and get into the gas chamber, I belive you belong there (THE FLAG) for some old traditions eh?? ahahaha...

Stop talking shit about yourself it makes me feel sad... :mfinger:

Cheers

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
MrNewbie said:
Actually you were the only motherfucker that didnt now that shit. You dont now anything about my not having any g/f so shut the fuck up and get into the gas chamber, I belive you belong there (THE FLAG) for some old traditions eh?? ahahaha...

Stop talking shit about yourself it makes me feel sad... :mfinger:

Cheers
omg lol this kid is worse than that googler kid. thats all i have to say.