WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

They're Comming To Take Me Away, Ha Ha!!!

*twitch*

The Goblin King
:mfinger: HELLO!!! :mfinger:

Hello all, just a random lunatic, can I get a hello?

*twitch* said:

No, but you can geht a salutations.

I lied, Hello!

Welcome and fuck off. Watch out for GF. When he's done with you, you'll be able to drive a telephone pole up your ass.

*twitch*

The Goblin King
... um... DIE!!! :gun: ... can't we all just be friends? SHUT UP ANZU!!! Collette give me the damn antidote!!! HUH? moo... mew? :confused: :bomb: BOOM!!! :sword: :p :sword:

*twitch* said:
... um... DIE!!! :gun: ... can't we all just be friends? SHUT UP ANZU!!! Collette give me the damn antidote!!! HUH? moo... mew? :confused: :bomb: BOOM!!! :sword: :p :sword:

Umm.

Sure!

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
CHICKEN GO BOOM!!! *Neurotic twitching*
Tourette’s syndrome is a wonderful thing... though you know you have a bad case when you need to type your spasms.

Welcome - fuck you :mfinger:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
*twitch* said:
CHICKEN GO BOOM!!! *Neurotic twitching*
<pats twitch on the head> That's what happens when you put live animals in the microwave sonny.

Keep up the good work. Your porcelain john jerky will be waiting...

Welcome to WTF... :mfinger:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
*twitch* said:

Looks like this Muddfish is looking to geht in as the Resident Psycho. Tough turds doughboy,there's only one opening here at WTF.com,and it's right under your nose.

Welcome to the shithouse,junior.
Watch out for the Admins,though. Initiations around here usually come by way of DNA deposits. :eek:

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
gehtfuct said:
Watch out for the Admins,though. Initiations around here usually come by way of DNA deposits. :eek:
Which can be fun... depending on which collection centre you go to

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Well hello, I'm sky And this is hell. Jason is the devil, and johnny is the guy you will hve forced sex with every day. Have fun!

Man this is so fucking n00bish...whatever...i'm not even going to welcome you...you suck too much...

*twitch*

The Goblin King
I shall stick a rabid weasel in your pants for that!!! :mfinger: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *cough* *cough* um... sorry about that... and no, I am NOT on any medication... heh heh, don't worry, you will all grow to love me... they all do...