WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Things i didn't want to know....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
During an hour's swimming at a municipal pool you will ingest 1/12 liter of urine.

In an average day your hands will have come into indirect contact with 15 penises (touching door handles, etc.)

An average person's yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs.

In a year you will have swallowed 14 insects - while you slept!

Annually you will shake hands with 11 women who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.

Annually you will shake hands with 6 men who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.

In a lifetime, 22 workmen will have examined the contents of your dirty linen basket.

At an average wedding reception you have a 1/100 chance of getting a cold sore from one of the guests.

Daily you will breathe in 1 liter of other peoples' anal gases.

HAVE A GREAT DAY... and wash your damn hands!!!

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
none of those things shock me.. we live in an insulated world, isolated from the bacteria that encourages a healthy immune system.. go to india if you think american door handles are germy.

Easty

Click click boom
Nunzio said:
Daily you will breathe in 1 liter of other peoples' anal gases.
unless you're around me, then it's more:D

plus, i heard the average american eats 100 spiders in their lifetime

If you're a gassy person I wonder how much of your own anal gasses you inhale? Deep thoughts indeed..

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
You know, 9 out of 10 statistics are made up.

One of these statistics are enough to make an obsessive-compulsive person freak out. =/

EDIT: Grammar question. Do I use "are" or "is" in the sentence?

Siryus

Internet=Siryus business.
Woodreaux said:
You know, 9 out of 10 statistics are made up.
Did you know five out of four people are bad with fractions.:D

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
And 1 out of 2 people only do things halfway.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Annually you will shake hands with 11 women who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.

Annually you will shake hands with 6 men who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.
I think you've got those two mixed up.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
14 insects huh? Is that why I sometimes wake up full?

Piro said:
I think you've got those two mixed up.
That's what I thought. You're probably right too. But then I thought maybe because women don't produce sperm, they have less reason to wash their hands.

But then again, I heard somewhere that 90/100 men have masturbated (or do it on a regular basis, I forgot),and women, 60/100.

So, yeah, Piros probably right.

i heard that one before. the masterbation one really makes me wonder.......how many of those people are shopping for produce? and how many different fruits did they just touch and you consume without washing it first? :D

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
do women masturbate and then not wash their hands?

you'd kind of notice..

Nunzio said:

No I won't.

I don't shake hands with people.:happysad:

Easty

Click click boom
Siryus said:
Did you know five out of four people are bad with fractions.:D
Did you know that your grammar sucks?

RetArt

A Rampant Vagitarian
Did you know that..
..it is impossible for humans to lick tehir own elbow
..a condom should be able to handle 18 litres of water inside it.
..Dolphins and seals sleep with only one side of the brain at a time
...in the 16th century Biritsh Edwaed de Vere, the count of Oxford, accidentally passed gas while pledging his legance to the queen. After which he left for self-dricen exile for seven years.
..having your x-rays taken is as big a health risk as is drinking 30 diet cokes or spend to days a t New York.
..a crocodile can´t stick it´s tongue out
..a shrimps heart is positioned at its head
...when you sneeze your heart stops for a millisecond.
...over 200.000 ostriches were followed for over 80 years, and not once were they seen tos tuck their head to the ground
...in the US somebody gets sued every 30 seconds
...it´s impossible for a pig to watch up, at the sky
...over 50% of humans have never used a telephone
...rats and horses cannot vommit
...the phrase "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the hardest sentence in english
...40% of the quests that visit your bathroom also look into your medicine cabinet
...the guy who invented the electric chair was a dentist
...a lighter was invented before matches
...100% of lottery winners gain weight after the jackpot
...35% of people looking for dates via personal-ads are already married
... the quacking of a duck has no echo in any circumstances - nobody knows why
...most lipsticks include fish scales
...almost every one that reads this info triest to lick their elbow

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
RetArt said:
Did you know that..

... the quacking of a duck has no echo in any circumstances - nobody knows why
Not true. It's been proven that a ducks quack DOES echo. It's just extremely difficult to hear.

As far as the "an average human eats 14 bugs/spiders in their sleep" that's also not true. That rumor was started by a woman writing an article about urban legends and how if it sounds plausible people will believe it. She used that as an example of something that's NOT true but that people would believe. (Which just goes to show you that people have no reading comprehension.) Bugs inherently run from breath. They wouldn't run INTO your mouth if you were breating.

Retart, you need to take a visit to a place called snopes.com.

You will quickly realize exactly how much you fail at internets.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Nunzio said:
In an average day your hands will have come into indirect contact with 15 penises (touching door handles, etc.) (Shaking hands with Nunzio)

Lmfao MaxPower.

Anyway - just a question. If you did'nt want to know all those things, what makes you think I do? Ewwww

Status
Not open for further replies.