WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Things I fucking hate

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Cross Coutry team: There is to many gay people on there.

Riaa: I just download fore free to make up for the $18.99 I paid for a cd when i was younger.

Bitches: I hate when you try to talk to a girl and she ignores you cuz she thinks shes to good for you. Thats just one more bitch. :mfinger:

What are your thoughts?

tharuz

Bringer of Order
Drink beer

yeah...i hate sports, and sluts who play with ya and think they`re too good, and dipshits, i hate dipshits, i hate sissy boys, i hate stupid fukers, id shoot them to hell :gun:

magnolia

Postaholic
my brother does cross country. and ur grammar sucks. Sorry, my mom pounded grammar into us from a very young age, I have trouble keeping quiet about it. lol

magnolia

Postaholic
tharuz said:
Drink beer

yeah...i hate sports, and sluts who play with ya and think they`re too good, and dipshits, i hate dipshits, i hate sissy boys, i hate stupid fukers, id shoot them to hell :gun:
I think this site has WAY too much violence on it. lol

magnolia

Postaholic
pimpyobitch said:
Magnoliea thinks about what we said and points :gun: to head.
shut the fuck up dumbshit. I have too much going for me to blow my brains on a dumbfuck like u.

tharuz

Bringer of Order
the riaa sucks balls, all me a freak or whatever, but i dont listen to music, if it wasnt enough that the music industy is screwing us big time with outrageous mark up prices, and that they put dog shit music on the radio, not to mention that those greedy pieces of shit bands have no real skill and their bullshit "angst" is full shit, and that their musi is dog shit, these corporate asshumpers come and fuk us up with bullshit copyrights, and they should be thankful their bullshit even sells

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Another thing I hate which still it about women. I hate when they say that you never talk to them and then when you do they dont talk to you. Damn I hate it. Magnolia im sorry ;)

pimpyobitch said:
Another thing I hate which still it about women. I hate when they say that you never talk to them and then when you do they dont talk to you. Damn I hate it. Magnolia im sorry ;)
when do they say that?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
To Magnolia...

If you're going to preach how to use proper grammar, then get the fuck out of this site!!! Don't you know what kind of site this is! It isn't grammar class, its "fuck you" class!!!

Fugly

Tenderony
Things I hate :thumbsdn:
Grammer nazi's who use typing short hand (UR, lol)
Whiners (whining and ranting are different)
Bad flames that include gratuitous bad language. A well placed epletive is so hard to find.
95% of women. Most of you are just a place to keep my penis warm. And the ones who aren't good at that...really what are you good for?
High School wanna be ranters, no matter how much you think you know, you really don't.
People whose only suggestion is to kill something/someone. Shaming someone is so much more satisfying and personnaly rewarding.
90% of christians, 99% muslims and anyone stupid enough to suicide bomb anything.

And to all of you who are offended by this: :mfinger:

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Another thing which some one else posted a few above. Is the christians and muslims. Fuck them. Why the fuck would you join that relgion, your just giving them like 50% of your paycheck to help them buy to missles and shit. The damn wars over there arent going to stop till everyone of the fuckers die. Hope I just enlightned you on the subject.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
let me guess...fugly

the number 69 is your hate number 6 too right? Why the fuck would anyone be Muslim?