WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

things that make ya go fuck...

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
ok so I checked my mail today(yes i know its sunday but i didnt look yesterday..) and I get one of those nice letters that dont tell you who its from. only some po box in beltsville md.. so we all know its a collector. cause they do that. i open it up and its from my former phone company. now here's the hitch... They terminated my service on the 6th for non payment. i fell behind and tried to pay them once.. they took like a week to draw and then the money wasnt there.. big piss off but was giving a big hassle over it. So they cut me off. this letter I recieved on the 10th, dated on the 8th says that its my final notice for payment or my service will be terminated on the 18th.. but it was already terminated on the 6th, two days before the letter was written.. it also tells me to call some number immediately to arrange payments. on my phone that was shut off on the 6th.. two days before the letter existed... 4 days before i got it...

on friday I got a letter from my car insurance company but it wasnt any member news.. it was a flyer advertisement to start a policy with them.. like im not a customer...

has corperate america completely sunk in the stupid seas?

magnolia

Postaholic
Eh, they're stupid. I don't really know what to say about the phone thing, but the insurance could have just been a cover letter. They never check to see if you're already a member. I get stuff from the college that I'm going to next year all the time. They sent me an application. It's like, duh, I've already been accepted and paid for my room. But yeah, they just don't look.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
magnolia said:
Eh, they're stupid. I don't really know what to say about the phone thing, but the insurance could have just been a cover letter. They never check to see if you're already a member. I get stuff from the college that I'm going to next year all the time. They sent me an application. It's like, duh, I've already been accepted and paid for my room. But yeah, they just don't look.
yea thats true.....and i keep on gettin this letter from some lawyer saying i own child support......i don't have any kids :confused:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
DIZNUTS said:
yea thats true.....and i keep on gettin this letter from some lawyer saying i own child support......i don't have any kids :confused:
Daddy is that you?!?!

Easty

Click click boom
just hope you don't get something from the gov't with the first line of "greetings".

*sarcasm YAY WAR!!! sarcasm*

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
they cant.. im in the last 4 months of service.. you cant be drafted if you have already served... woot! :mfinger: fuck u unclesam! :mfinger: