Things That Piss Me Off

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
ron said:
Man, I'd love to be paid for being that pathetic.

Wait, no I wouldn't. Go play outside.
yea.. I should change screen name to lameassmtbiker or deskjockeymtbiker or perhaps, chairbornemtbiker

Desk jobs suck. I hate being owned by the man.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
yea.. I should change screen name to lameassmtbiker
LMFAO......you said it bitch!!! No whining when that gets referenced in some obscure thread in the not so distant future....rotflmao

ron

Buster of Asses
badassmtbiker said:
yea.. I should change screen name to lameassmtbiker or deskjockeymtbiker or perhaps, chairbornemtbiker
Never change, unless that's what you really want. Don't be like those dipshits who give up motorcycling or guitar after they get married because their new wife suddenly has a problem with all the things she used to think were cool. Hmm...Methinks I found a new rant.

badassmtbiker said:
Desk jobs suck. I hate being owned by the man.
Well, you're right there. They do. We are all owned by The Man. It won't change until we become The Man and then people will hate us for owning their sorry asses. Maybe I have found two new rants.

ron

Buster of Asses
Googler100: No, dipshit, it doesn't piss me off. It frightens me a bit that you might one day grow up (ha! not likely) and hold a position of responsibility over other human beings. I weep for the future.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
otepsoul said:
i think this kid just likes random pics over and over.
REally? i think this kid just is unhappy with his pathetic little life and thinks that stupid little pics that are suppose to "piss" people off will get him the attention that he so badly desires...... stupid 13 year olds

ron

Buster of Asses
Ctoit said:
Somehow, I have a feeling thats happened before a time or two :cool:
I doubt it. He's probably one of those sorry little dipshits who runs his mouth and then runs away. Tool.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
The user has been banned. I also have his information.. He logged in from a little kids school... Maybe this impresses his friends heh.

All images have been deleted.