WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Things that you shouldnt say to girls...

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
hey, em yeah im going to need to cut this date short i planned to meet up with this other chick, you can come too?

YUCK FOU!!! said:
hey, em yeah im going to need to cut this date short i planned to meet up with this other chick, you can come too?
Not always a bad thing to say....

"Have you gained weight?"

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I'm pretty sure you wont want to start any conversation with,"Your fuckin' mother!" The results that follow could be painful...for you.

Another you may want to avoid is,"..I know you feel left out,hun. I've got one word for you,DOUCHE."

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Awaken said:
Not always a bad thing to say....

"Have you gained weight?"
Or worse. "Oh when is the baby due" Only to be informed that she's not expecting.

ferengi

Yay fire!
MaxPower said:
Or worse. "Oh when is the baby due" Only to be informed that she's not expecting.
Guilty of that one myself. Damn that was akward.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
YUCK FOU!!! said:
i actually knew a guy who was smooth enough (read:big enough asshole) to get away w/ shit like this all the fuckin time w/ chicks. he'd just leave one, take another w/ him, on his way to pick another up, and still have another waiting for him for later. wtf?

in spirit of the thread-
"baby, you must be exhausted, cause you've been running through my head all day!"
""you're a tall drink of water..."
"i'd like to get to know you better, after we have sex."
"you're so fine, you're mom must be really hot."
"you can't come over, cause i live w/ my mom."
"hey baby, its ok you're girlfriend will understand i want to hook up w/ both of you."
and lastly, the one thing you should never say to a girl, "i love you!" (esp. while having sex where you clearly were caught up in the moment.)

that last one LOL was for you guys...gets real awkward, real quick.

Along the lines of the pregnant one:

"Are you having twins?"

Or when you're on a date:

"So, what's your name?"

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
gurlgonewild said:
the one thing you should never say to a girl, "i love you!" (esp. while having sex where you clearly were caught up in the moment.)

that last one LOL was for you guys...gets real awkward, real quick.
How about "I spank you"? That more like it?

Descent

Hella Constipated
"Hi, I'm Descent."

Sorry, I'm in a depressed stupor right now. I could easily find a woman who would love me, if I tried.

I'm so nice now that I am literally high off my own personality (no ego involved).

Actually, it's because my brain has never experienced this much dopamine before. The Risperdal repressed it for eight years when I was growing, hence my brain growing more receptors.

Now, I have too many receptors, a.k.a. brain "damage." In layman's terms, I don't need to get high.

keebs

Particinator
will you wear this paperbag over your head?

your standards cant be that high, i mean look at you

honny shhhhhh, im watching the game

can you get her number for me?

Gehtfuct, nice.

"What's your major?"

Bad question.

Status
Not open for further replies.