WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Things you never hear people say

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
".....so anyway, then I took the ice pick out of my eye, and we were best of ftiends after that."

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
i was shot 105 times in the head and later that week i won the beuty pagent for nicest face.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Once i got my dick stuck in a transvestite chicken. It pecked at my balls for days.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I'm intelligent, I do my grocery shopping at Wal Mart.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I once ate my own smegma for dessert. I was on welfare at the time and ran out of cookies.

It was cheesy.

G's-up

Postaholic
PLease, please PLEASE let me swallow?!! :)

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
No, I don't want a blowjob, that just dosn't feel right...

magnolia

Postaholic
Sure, I'd love to clean the greese traps out. It's so much fun...

J13

Flame Bait
no i really do find it attractice when you fart.

G's-up

Postaholic
Damn that mrnewbie is a great flamer.......(of course you must not count when he hears this in the gay bars he frequents)......... :thumbsup:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
g-string always talk about hes self-experiences when he talks about gay stuff...

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
Teacher: And now we will talk about the great French victory of...

G's-up

Postaholic
MrNewbie said:
g-string always talk about hes self-experiences when he talks about gay stuff...
Its ok we're all friends here you can let it out, you know that was you that grabed my ass last night and was rejected........I didnt mean to hurt your feelings you just werent' man enough looking for me..... :) XOXO

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
G-string said:
Its ok we're all friends here you can let it out, you know that was you that grabed my ass last night and was rejected........I didnt mean to hurt your feelings you just werent' man enough looking for me..... :) XOXO
Your illusions isn't real sorry... News flash? :mfinger:

morelos

lexicon incognito
stoj said:
Damn George Bush is intelligent.
AEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

here's something sad: i have an aunt and uncle who parrot rush, and who think george is one of the most intelligent men the world has ever known.

thank god we live in california and their votes won't fuck the system up.