Things you shouldn't fuck

WolfmanYZ

Tu quoque morieris
I am a Gender-fluid trans-racial and transvestite. Zie, Sie, Ey, Ve, Tey are my preferred pronouns :horse:

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I am a Gender-fluid trans-racial and transvestite. Zie, Sie, Ey, Ve, Tey are my preferred pronouns :horse:
*Picture of guy with dyed hair, goofy clothes, fat* Hi! Zir here. I have high standards. You better have a profile picture and say something interesting, or I'm will block you. If you don't date all races and genders, I will block you. If you don't respond to me with Zir pronouns, I will block you. I'm not here to date, so please don't ask me out. Let's just be friends. Please follow my Instagram. I will go out on a date with you if you give me money. Don't expect me to give you any attention.

Yes. there are more and more Grindr profiles that are actually like this.

• 1Agree
Reactions: 1 user

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
23. Icarus's Couch
@Icarus, one of the original members of this gang, has not been around here for over two years and has not posted anything for almost ten years. I vaguely remember seeing posts about him sitting on a toilet on his porch in some silly picture game thread. @BRiT, do you long for the early days of wtf.com? I believe this site was much more lively back then.

• 1Agree
Reactions: 1 user