Things you shouldn't fuck

Swah

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ...it's all just a roll of the dice...
Staff
29. People claiming not to have been young, stupid, and experimenting.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
34. A demon shapeshifted as a hot chic
That actually sounds like something I would fuck.

I once had a dream like this, except it was a shape-shifting alien with superpowers (but still a hot chic). After copulation, I got some of the superpowers such as flying. I later met a group of three men. We greeted each other by squeezing each others' heads, as this was a way to tell an alien from a real human. Aliens had soft heads and the four of us all had hard heads confirming we were real humans. They gave me a bag of powder that was poisonous to the aliens, but harmless to humans, and likewise, I was not affected by it. I then thanked them for it before flying off into the sky like an alien. I looked back as they stood there with their jaws agape, wondering if I was a shape-shifting alien who was able to fake having a hard skull and was already immune to the poison. I wish I had more dreams like that.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I once had a dream like this, except it was a shape-shifting alien with superpowers (but still a hot chic). After copulation, I got some of the superpowers such as flying. I later met a group of three men. We greeted each other by squeezing each others' heads, as this was a way to tell an alien from a real human. Aliens had soft heads and the four of us all had hard heads confirming we were real humans. They gave me a bag of powder that was poisonous to the aliens, but harmless to humans, and likewise, I was not affected by it. I then thanked them for it before flying off into the sky like an alien. I looked back as they stood there with their jaws agape, wondering if I was a shape-shifting alien who was able to fake having a hard skull and was already immune to the poison. I wish I had more dreams like that.
When I was 15, I had a dream about a hot chick demon. I lived in a trailer, and I was sitting at the table watching MTV on this old smaller CRT across the kitchen. This had to have been around 2005. MTV was showing a music video with this sexy female demon, and she came out of the TV. She pushed me to be her boyfriend, and I was happy to accept. We went around town causing problems at different places, taunting everybody because we were better than them. I think we lit things on fire and blew fire all over town too. We decided to start causing actual damage, so we started smashing parked cars with baseball bats. Finally we went back to my trailer. She told me she had fun, but we had to end the relationship and she had to go back to the music video. She warped back into the TV, and I was grief stricken. I was so sad that I couldn't spend anymore time with her. I felt completely empty. I still felt completely empty when I woke up.

I still wish this dream were real, because I felt alive. Fuck, I still miss being a teenager. I was more lively.

hoseq

Kevlar Cult High Priest
36. Unless you've gotten the ""VAXXX"", don't fuck them.....
Seriously, there are reports that they now have Vaxx Induced Autoimmune Deficiency Disorder, aka AIDS.....