WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ThingX, front and center bitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferengi

Yay fire!
http://forums.wtf.com/showpost.php?p=187796&postcount=13
ThingX said:
Well see the thing is i have more important things to do then listen to you bitch about punctuation. Obviously i have something called a life that you have never heard of and not to mention the sun go outside a get a tan you fucking pale ass nerd. I swear to god stupid ass people who dont have lives, friends, and/or a fucking reason to be living at all just pisses me off. If you want to complain and bitch about that obviously your has no or little meaning to it heres a tip.
Okay you shit encrusted vat of semen, since you are OBVIOUSLY incapable of reading the rules,
WTF Rules & Guidelines said:
4) No flaming except in the Bait & Tackle forum. You're free to debate people's positions, ideas, etc. anywhere. However attacking the individual personally/calling them names is reserved for the B&T/Flame forum.
you're about to go down quicker than an intern in Bill Clinton's oval office. Sit back helplessly like a prison bitch while I mercilessly tear your feeble attempt at a flame to shreds, and send your underdeveloped brain reeling from the complexity of the ass-kicking you're about to be administered.
Well see the thing is i have more important things to do then listen to you bitch about punctuation.
More important things to do like what? Oh, I probably interrupted "family fun" night (consisting of incestual orgies and deviant sex of every kind imaginable). My bad, brother! Sorry if my one glimmering moment of intelligence made your grandfather's penis go flaccid so your uncle couldn't slap you in the face with it.

Obviously i have something called a life that you have never heard of and not to mention the sun go outside a get a tan you fucking pale ass nerd.
OH HOLY SHIT, THE AGONY!!! I'm doubled over in pain from the striking blow that is the heavy sword of your witty retort! He called me a pale ass nerd, Oh the humanity! Oh the horror! By the way, while you're looking up "retort" on dictionary.com, you may want to go ahead and look up the word "dumbass," you'll probably find your high school senior picture as the only listed definition. Oh, wait a minute, judging by your skills in properly conveying your thoughts in the English language using the correct punctuation and grammar, you didn't make it that far in school! Oh well, that picture of you assfucking a goat gets the point accross clearly enough.

I've never heard of having a life!!! Oh woe is me!!! I'm going to college to build a solid foundation for my future and have a social life the likes of which you could only possibly have wet dreams about, but I'm the one who doesn't have a life! I better go cry and listen to EMO music now!
I swear to god stupid ass people who dont have lives, friends, and/or a fucking reason to be living at all just pisses me off.
Holy shit dude, you must hate yourself pretty damn bad then. It's a wonder you haven't committed suicide! There, there, don't hate yourself dude. I'm sure you'll get a girlfriend and a reason to live some day! The first thing you gotta do is grow a penis and some testicles. Then you might wanna try brushing up on your grammar. Sidling up to a girl with drool and dog sperm trickling down your slack-jaw, and screaming out a big long run-on sentence along the lines of "OMGUR2CUTELOLOMFGWANNAFUCKMEIHAVEAPENISIJUSTLEARNEDHOWTOUSEITYESTERDAYOMGI'MSOFUCKINGSPECIALAIN'TILOLOKAYSOLET'SFUCKNOW!" isn't going to get you laid, dude! Chicks dig dudes who can articulate their thoughts in a clear, understandable fashion, trust me!

If you want to complain and bitch about that obviously your has no or little meaning to it heres a tip.
HOLY FUCK, LOOK OUT SIGMUND FREUD, THIS GUY'S GONNA TAKE YOUR PLACE IN PSYCHOLOGY BOOKS EVERYWHERE!!! His insights into the human mind are absolutely astounding! He can infer that a person he's never even met feels they have have no meaning in life just from a single reply on a forum that they were posting just to show them what a complete fucking retard they look like! Damn, with that kind of intellect it's no fucking wonder he pwned me so badly with his well-planned out response! And flaming in the wrong forum, oooh sheer genius! What better a way of provoking an all out ass-raping onto onesself than by being so fucking blatantly stupid as to not follow forum rules! Are you enjoying it, bitch? Okay, I'll stop now, you're probably about to reach an orgasm at this point from this merciless beating you're taking you masochist. I'll give you time to recover and take a shower so you can spark those two little brain cells together and form a half-assed poorly written response now.

blw72887

Just a poster
I must say that was a wholesome reply to the "fucktard" that lashed out at you in his "witty retort". Then again I don't think we can expect a reply. Like you said, he may be too busy fucking himself :thumbsup:

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
Yeah...uhmm, since Im n00bular and all, what does tl;dr mean? Sorry, never saw that before.

On another awesome note, Ferengi, you're my hero.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Damn dude, the treckie can light one off. Repped.

tl;dr is "Too Long, Didn't Read"

Jung

???
Premium
PatticusRex said:
what does tl;dr mean? Sorry, never saw that before.
Because you're a noob. :rofl:

:thumbsup: (compulsory thumbs up smiley in B&T thread.)

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
PatticusRex said:
Yeah...uhmm, since Im n00bular and all, what does tl;dr mean? Sorry, never saw that before.

On another awesome note, Ferengi, you're my hero.
It's new!

ferengi

Yay fire!
I wonder if ThingX is too fucking scared to reply or if he shit himself so hard he had a heart attack after reading my post.

Aww, and I wanted the little fuck to try to return fire :(

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
he was running upto B&T to flame back at ya but i was loading Havok's HUGE pecker on my altar and he had this urge to touch it....he is still touching it and kissing it in a weird way.....

DIZNUTS said:
he was running upto B&T to flame back at ya but i was loading Havok's HUGE pecker on my altar and he had this urge to touch it....he is still touching it and kissing it in a weird way.....
Put down the Kool-Aid, and step away from the popcorn! Leave that poor kid, and his "dream dick" alone. :rofl:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Taylor_Blade said:
Put down the Kool-Aid, and step away from the popcorn! Leave that poor kid, and his "dream dick" alone. :rofl:
you will never take my popcorn!!! *takes out a remote with a big red botton which says "do not press"*

Well, with all these people pressing buttons, and burning people to smitherienes (spelt wrong?), I only have one thing to say. Ferengi, your freekin' amazing! That was amazing - you're my Idol! :)

DIZNUTS said:

DIZNUTS is obsessed with my HUGE GIGANTIC penis. :thumbsup:

Oh, sorry, I meant HUGE GINOURMOUS!

So that's about 4 inches right?

Status
Not open for further replies.