WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Think about it... spam is the lowest act one can commit

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
how do people launch reprisals on the internet? spam of course! just one glimpse of your email address and you're history buddy, no joke!
happens to me just too fucking much.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Why go out of your way? Why even bother? Let nature take its course...

morelos

lexicon incognito
if spam is the lowest act one can commit, you are pretty sheltered.

Spam is just a mere annoyance is this vast eternity we call life.

diamond

The nice guy
morelos said:
Spam has so many different interpretations.....you want a life where everything stays on topic? How bloody boring! It would never evolve, and behind the pixels that type are real people.

We have junk mail delivered to out houses, listen to gossip we could not give a toss about (in the interests of being polite) but if you hope for a life without all this then you will gain nothing as a human being.

You end up with nothing to share with someone you love, no interaction with humans at all. Spam is easily ignored or filtered (except on a board raid which is a very different matter).

Whining about it does far more damage.

We All Spam to a greater or lesser degree.

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
morelos said:
There is more to life than the internet & e-mail. :thumbsdn:

Boycott

Soul Doubt
umm, what about treason, backstabbing etc...??

"OMG! YOU STOLE MY GIRLFRIEND AND FUCKED MY MOM, BUT THATS ALRIGHT BECAUSE I JUST GOT A SPAM BLOCKER FOR MY E-MAIL AND POPUP BLOCKER!!!"

Jung

???
Premium
Spam isn't that big of a deal; just use a decent spam filter and it won't even bother you. I'll also agree with Dan; there are much worse things on the internet than spam, and spam is easily avoidable.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hey, without spam ppl like me would not have credit cards....lmao....

Jung

???
Premium
I guess Dookie forgot about virus and malware coders when he thought up this theory.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
junglizm said:
I guess Dookie forgot about virus and malware coders when he thought up this theory.
And those 12-year-old chat sites where everyone is like "wanna see me jack off on cam?"
Those are horrible... :( Then there's the pedos that go there and are like "Who wants to see a dad?" The world makes me sick.

morelos

lexicon incognito
ok why the fuck are people misinterpreting my statement as some sort of agreement with the original statement?

morelos

lexicon incognito
a_zombie said:
Word of advice: Dont go into aol chatrooms
HI LOL A/S/L NE GRRLZ WANNA CHAT HIT 123

"hi im bad at typing but newayz who r u?"

ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ...

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
morelos said:
HI LOL A/S/L NE GRRLZ WANNA CHAT HIT 123

"hi im bad at typing but newayz who r u?"

ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ...

What the crap was that Descent post?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Did you really think this one through Dookie?

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
I get 150 spam messages a day. That's WITH my spamguard on.

morelos

lexicon incognito
cannonball said:
I get 150 spam messages a day. That's WITH my spamguard on.
oh, so do i. and every time i get them, i find that my "delete" key still works.

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Th e best time to get spam is when you get a new keyboard that way you can break your delete key in straight away ;)

No but yeah I agree with what most people are saying, there are far worse things than spam I mean while the world may slowing be sinking into World War III I bet some people are like "Grrr. I got a spam e-mail today" maybe thats the way terrorism is going to go soon.

"Subject: For just $9.99 you can learn to commit acts of terrorism"

But seriously spam is one of the LEAST serious things in this world