WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Think of a far-fetched answer to this riddle?

Janglenut

Particinator
A man is driving at night and turns on his radio. All he hears is Static. He drives off the cliff and dies. Why?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Fucker shouldn't have been goobering with the radio while driving so close a cliff.

Jung

???
Premium
Janglenut said:
A man is driving at night and turns on his radio. All he hears is Static. He drives off the cliff and dies. Why?
The "growl metal"(read: static) drove him to suicide?

Janglenut

Particinator
Nope. :D

I don't expect people to get this on the first try, this one kept me stumped for days on RTS.

Broken

So this is a real riddle? Not some stupid shit like the gull soup?

Janglenut

Particinator
^ I yelled at some bastard on another site for posting that bullshit one with 424820394820394823 different answers.

This one has a weird answer to it, you might be able to get another answer than the one I have, but I doubt it would fit with all the clues.

P.S. Think of a career.

Broken

Bah, the only thing that comes to mind. Is the fact that since he is unable to pick up a radio signal he must be too far away from civilization, he is on empty and would rather die from going off the cliff than Dehyration while trying to walk to the nearest town.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Janglenut said:
Duh He doesn't hears a report for a halfway done bridge that goes over a cliff. So not knowing he continues forward. Eventually falling off. no-one said he did it on purpose.

Broken

Yeah, and it's dark so he couldn't read the signs and/or see the heavy Eq. cause both headlights were broken by the loose gravel.

Janglenut

Particinator
LOL, you're still wrong. Nice guess tho, I thought something of the same area when I first guessed.

Remember, think of a CAREER. (A.K.A. A job that the driver could have...)

Broken

The driver is a Radio station owner, and the FCC just took his station off the Air for playing Howard stern. THe Driver has all his money invested in station stocks which are now worthless, so now he can't afford his Mistress and would rather die than go home broke to his overweight toothless wife?

Janglenut

Particinator
Well, he is in the radio station business. (He's a D.J.) But, fill in the rest of the details. (It also has to deal w/ his wife.)

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
He was masturbating with one hand, driving with the other, using his right hand for the stereo, missed the turn, baam, died.

haljer

disillusioned
He is a night time ice cream truck driver, business isn't going so well so he's obviously depressed. He hears the static on the radio and has a flashback to finding his wife and the Schwans man in bed together right before he killed them both. This flashback causes him to swerve and go off the cliff. He hangs there for a few days living off of ice cream before he finally is eaten by a volture.

Janglenut

Particinator
^ Your answer was very entertaining...rofl.

The guy was a DJ at a radio station and had a plan to kill his wife. He puts on a really long song so that he could drive home, kill his wife, and get back in time. He does kill his wife, but along the way back to the radio station, he discovers something. The static means that his song was already over. So instead of facing charges of murder, he kills himself.

^ Real answer. :D :D :D It was a toughy, I got parts of it right but didn't get the wife part right after getting numerous clues, so don't feel bad. :D