WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Thinking life can't get any worse.

gotamangetlost

Pierced and tattooed!
:mfinger: You know what sucks? When you think life can't get any worse and yet your proven wrong again. Especially when your sitting downstairs and your friends mom withwhom you live with says" Hey we need to talk" So you go along with it and then boom there it is, Hits ya from no where" You have to leave" So not only am i away from my friends but i am also away from the one i love with all my heart.. but then after that happened , The next day i found out the a friend of the family's has passed away. So i'm dealing with livin with my parents until i move back and dealing with a funeral. Plus looking for a job... Do i want to know if anything else is going to change probably not because i don't know how much more i can handle.

Janglenut

Particinator
I have red hair 7 tattoo's 2 pierings

There's your problem, clean yourself up and get your life back on track.

gotamangetlost

Pierced and tattooed!
You cant see my tattoo's their all hidden and my piercings you cant see either.. 1 is my nipple and my other is my ears so its not like i look derranged..haha My hair isnt bright red it is alburn red.

Boycott

Soul Doubt

Life goes on, It gets better, it gets worse.
Thats what makes life so exciting...

gotamangetlost

Pierced and tattooed!
Well hopefully it will get better soon. I hate this rollarcoaster ride called "LIFE!"

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Don't be so hatred towards life... blame it on other people (LIKE ME!)

gotamangetlost

Pierced and tattooed!
Why would i blame it on you? I don't know you and if i have anyone to blame it on probably be myself

Boycott

Soul Doubt
No, I mean, I always blame other people for the way my life is going... gives me something to laugh at later ...

Don't ever blame yourself though... thats horrible

Jarilith

Tenderony
"Life is a rollercoaster, and this is no time to develop a fear of heights."

"Life is funny, sometimes its ha ha funny, and sometimes its rotten meat funny, but its ALWAYS funny."

gotamangetlost

Pierced and tattooed!
As of right now i am sitting back an laughin about it because im not crying anymore.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
gotamangetlost said:
Well hopefully it will get better soon. I hate this rollarcoaster ride called "LIFE!"
rollercoaster? i thought "LIFE" was a boardgame

Boycott

Soul Doubt
DIZNUTS said:
There's probably a roller coaster called life somewhere. Its not very fun though, because its one of those little-kid roller coasters with the little bumble bees instead of aerodynamic roller coaster cars.

Jarilith

Tenderony
DIZNUTS said:

I heard Milton/Bradley was trying to branch out to corner a larger percentage of market share......And they are totally taking it up the ass.

Be optimistic about it all. "The main difference between optimists and pessimists, is optimists know things can ALWAYS be worse" Hang in there :thumbsup:

Dude, like always, there is a very simple solution to everything. Just commit suicide. Not too hard. Down the road not across the street, alright? :thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Boycott said:
No, I mean, I always blame other people for the way my life is going... gives me something to laugh at later ...

Don't ever blame yourself though... thats horrible
I used to think "blamers" like you had ruined my life. Then I realized that by thinking that I was no better than them.

Never taking responsibility for your actions is one of the most self-destructive things you can do (and it hurts everyone around you too).

[/tangent]

hmmmm!

You can always try to talk your way back in to your life but instead of going back the way you used to be go back as a new reformed person or something like that

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
just keep in mind before you go on a self-pity parade, so many other people have it so much worse than you.