WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Thinking...

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
I look at my celling, thinking of whats going to happen next. In the corner of my eye i see my dog, staring, just staring me in the eye. I think to myself, I am just as important in this world as her. But why was i cast upon this world, if nothing in my life has happened? Am i just a person without no objective? Why has god done this to me? And then it clicks, Is there really a god? If there is no god then who or what created this place. Why is my life so dense, so boering. Will i go anywhere in live? Will i have a wife? will i have wonderful kids of my own? Then i thought, it just takes a little patience. Right then a there, my dog hoped onto my bed, and we drifted off to sleep. Not worrying about whats going to happen next!

Just a little something i thought of...

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
It could be better if i put a little bit more time into it!