WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Thirty days in the hole....

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
30 days @ WTF with a new crop of rookies, ripe for the taking. None of which has tasted Humble Pie, yet.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
mkhcybrids said:
You fuckin' just won the lottery!!! You caught me in the rarest of moods on this forum, that would be a good mood. Now follow the red bouncing ball son........

Thirty Days in the Hole is a song by Humble Pie. I've been posting here for thirty days.I've seen 'em come and go, and there's a whole new crop of rookies here to bust on, some of which will be eatin' humble pie. Can you hear me now?

magnolia

Postaholic
night all

don't fuck yourselves too hard before bed time. LOL

mkhcybrids

Da great mk!
GottaHurt said:
You fuckin' just won the lottery!!! You caught me in the rarest of moods on this forum, that would be a good mood. Now follow the red bouncing ball son........

Thirty Days in the Hole is a song by Humble Pie. I've been posting here for thirty days.I've seen 'em come and go, and there's a whole new crop of rookies here to bust on, some of which will be eatin' humble pie. Can you hear me now?
Uhhh.... Thanks?
I was kinda kiddin with the questions...

Anyway, feel free to bust on this rookie all you want...
Nevermind, forget I said that...