This breed of gamer

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
They beat you 15 - 14 and it's literally to the bone and your about to say "good game" or get a "well played" but instead you get an "easy"

Are you fucking serious, I'll take all the shit calling when it's actually true

Hmm whatever it's just bizarre and shows a really low character

It doesn't happen very often fortunately (not undeserved) and I suspect these people are actually psychos and then I feel kind of dirty that I hadn't gone full beast mode and destroyed them.

Are you here cruelzz I will kill you cunt

Ps - Why would my tablet change Hmm to Umm ...

Why just why the fuck why.

• 1Like
  • 1Hug
  • 1LOL
Reactions: 2 users

Out2Lunch

☠️
Ah, yes. Those are about as fun as the person who beats you 1-0 then leaves but not before sending a "you're trash" message.

• 2Like
  • 1Agree

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
They beat you 15 - 14 and it's literally to the bone and your about to say "good game" or get a "well played" but instead you get an "easy"

Are you fucking serious, I'll take all the shit calling when it's actually true

Hmm whatever it's just bizarre and shows a really low character

It doesn't happen very often fortunately (not undeserved) and I suspect these people are actually psychos and then I feel kind of dirty that I hadn't gone full beast mode and destroyed them.

Are you here cruelzz I will kill you cunt

Ps - Why would my tablet change Hmm to Umm ...

Why just why the fuck why.
It sucks when I play multiplayer and the people playing are super toxic. Quite a few times I joined a game, only to get a bunch of edgy "jokes", racism, and trolling. I once joined a game I was new at, and one of the players started screaming at me with his mic. It's fucking stupid.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
I don't think I drink enough protein shakes to understand this thread.
Open up. I'll give you a hand made smoothie.

It sucks when I play multiplayer and the people playing are super toxic. Quite a few times I joined a game, only to get a bunch of edgy "jokes", racism, and trolling. I once joined a game I was new at, and one of the players started screaming at me with his mic. It's fucking stupid.
I played through Red Dead Redemption II As a black guy. True story. I can't tell you the number of times I got jumped unprovoked. Granted, I didn't do it very scientifically. But I feel as though it was quite a bit more grieving than my former white player.

• 1Sad
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid

Yeah I remember first time on this game I talked about. I clearly had the most basic first level car you can get and before the game started, this guy with a level 15 super car says “nice car”

Ouch!

I’m sorry I cannot do better..

Open up. I'll give you a hand made smoothie.

I played through Red Dead Redemption II As a black guy. True story. I can't tell you the number of times I got jumped unprovoked. Granted, I didn't do it very scientifically. But I feel as though it was quite a bit more grieving than my former white player.

Fuck that I always go the whitest shade of white.

Pink

What the fuck are you on about Rover

F322887D-D4C6-44F4-9C07-B22F9C673F8D.jpeg

• 2LOL
  • 1Sad

ib4

Error
Staff
Nice to see that merging your 3 inline posts, also consolidated each of the user reactions the posts had!

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Nice to see that merging your 3 inline posts, also consolidated each of the user reactions the posts had!
I reacted "sad" because the first part of the post was sad. The last part was hilarious, and I wish I could also react "LOL". I wish I could mark multiple reactions for posts that have multiple parts.

• 1Sad
Reactions: 1 user

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Yeah I remember first time on this game I talked about. I clearly had the most basic first level car you can get and before the game started, this guy with a level 15 super car says “nice car”
I would have responded with "No Crap! I just started. Did you just start too, but with someone else's account?"

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid

Thanks bruh, I am too lazy to do multi quoting

I would have responded with "No Crap! I just started. Did you just start too, but with someone else's account?"

Yeah this game only has a few pre set emojis and remarks and I wasn't too familiar with it being my first game, I think I tried to find the angry face but in my haste said "nice car" back to him.. :fpalm:

ib4 merge those puppies..

STAFF EDIT: I’m only doing it cuz I want to, not because you told me to! 😤

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Hug
  • 1LOL
Reactions: 1 users