WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

This chick

Easty

Click click boom
Okay, I went out with this chick for 3 months. I paid for everything, put out, put up with everything, only got to see her for like 1 time a week cuz she was so busy. I told her how I felt before going to college and she just kinda blew off all of the stuff I said. I had it all bottled up for some time, just to figure my true feeling weren't appreciated at all. I really like her still though. What should I do? Dammit, it's Valentine's Day and I'm so lonely...

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
leave her.

for real, she doesn't deserve a guy like you..It seems you are the only one who cares about the relationship, she should care about you MORE. please, leave her , although it hurts but you can find so much finer :hug2:

Easty

Click click boom
I'm trying to forget her, and my track record with the ladies is worse than a Michael Moore film. My overall strategy is to wait for them to ask me out, not the other way around.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I was in your situation To the tooth last year, only my relationship had been 3 years, not 3 months. I loved her, i paid for her every time we went out, and since we both worked different schedules, we mostly only got to hang out on weekends.

I left for college, and things deteriorated to the point where she ended up cheating on me. Don't let it get to that point, break it off now.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
tbsrk said:
I was in your situation To the tooth last year, only my relationship had been 3 years, not 3 months. I loved her, i paid for her every time we went out, and since we both worked different schedules, we mostly only got to hang out on weekends.

I left for college, and things deteriorated to the point where she ended up cheating on me. Don't let it get to that point, break it off now.

Besides, alcohol should be one's only friend in college. :thumbsup:

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter
Eastside said:
Okay, I went out with this chick for 3 months. I paid for everything, put out, put up with everything, only got to see her for like 1 time a week cuz she was so busy. I told her how I felt before going to college and she just kinda blew off all of the stuff I said. I had it all bottled up for some time, just to figure my true feeling weren't appreciated at all. I really like her still though. What should I do? Dammit, it's Valentine's Day and I'm so lonely...
Don't worry, you'll probably find someone else. I say get over it. I once had a mad crush on this other girl in class, but I figured out that half of the girls liked 1 guy. So I got over it, stopped thinking about her.

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Eastside said:
Ok there could be many reasons why something like this could happen. She could feel the same way but doesn't want to get hurt by you moving away so she blew you off to protect herself. Unfair but it happens. Or she doens't feel the same way and she was leading you on which is also unfair and worse than the first option. She herself could have some insecurities and didn't know how to say no to you but didn't want to hurt your feelings by turning you down from the beginning but let's not hope that's the case. She may really just want to protect herself by blowing you off before you go away.

If the two of you are going to be separated due to college, this wouldn't be an easy relationship to hold on to anyway. It's amazing what college can do the the mind and heart. You see other girls around and that just have that something more that your last gf didn't have. You find yourself wanting a piece of that pie and you leave the older one behind. Sometimes it works out but it has to be because both you and she want it to happen. Frankly, I don't see her making that effort at this point. You are better off trying to move on. Remember the good times you had with her and try to find something better wherever you are going. Good luck. You sound like a nice guy. I hope the next lucky girl appreciates you better than this last one. :)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
guys

hehe

if your paying for everything... thats a sign right there.

Leave her

NEXT

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
_Kitana_ said:
guys

hehe

if your paying for everything... thats a sign right there.

Leave her

NEXT
i pay for everything with my girlfriend...well mostly, sometimes she throws me on the bed and hold me down and steals my wallet and says she is payin...grrr it gets on my nerves so badly...blah i still owe her 2.86 for coffee that one night...i gotta get on that

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
I personally like the old fashioned way of my man paying for stuff but I dont' mind treating him to stuff too. I think it's a two way street, but I always appreciated him adn what he does for me.