WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

This forum needs a new purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this isn't a flaming forum anymore.

Should we call it the "gratuitous ass kissing" forum and change the name of it to Valentine's Day?

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
TheLampIncident said:

Should we call it the "gratuitous ass kissing" forum and change the name of it to Valentine's Day?
Whine - whine - bitch - bitch....sorry thats all that I heard there.

i think it has been mentioned many times and agreed lampy. there has been less flaming and when it is done PMS is blamed or the baiter is banned. so i'm at a loss, i have seen many good baiters com, and i have watched them get banned for it. so who knows.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
TheLampIncident said:

Want some cheese with that whine?

Or how about a ride on the wah-bulance?

TheLampIncident said:

hmmmm maybe everyone has lost the taste for a good B&T, i know its been a long ass while sinse i could come in here and enjoy a good arguing thread. i used to giggle my ass off reading them. now they are all luke warm and no real fight. like i said before, any real good baiters, have all been banned or left for new stomping grownds.

Fire_ze_Missles said:
Want some cheese with that whine?

Or how about a ride on the wah-bulance?
This is the true B&T spirit. Come on people, more posts like this. I want to see them you fucking idiots.

Oh, look at you, Lampy. Wah wah, look at me, I can bitch about a topic that's been bitched about sooo much, no one gives a flying shit about it. Why don't you post something more relevent, you Ashlee Simpson loving, U2 loving, Cats loving, crusty vagina.

C'mon ZC, you can do better than that. Besides, I don't know who the hell Descent is.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Maybe It's because no-one's trying very hard.
They're just all giving their comments out, but have done nothing about it.
Like, when people say the golden days of WTF have gone, well why not keep fucking complaining about it? I'm sure that will fix everything. :rolleyes:

Geez.. you guys, stop whining and come up with a plan, stan.
Now, I totally agree, there hasn't been much action in B&T, and there's definately fun if there is.

Outlawed

Postaholic
I thought flaming was bombarding someone with insults.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Bait and Tackle would be much better if all the fuckheads who wrote "This sucks because there's not enough bait and tackle in bait and tackle" would start actually baiting and tackling.

There's enough people who've written shitty posts about this, and done NOTHING to actually change the state of the forum. Why? Because there's people who are saying "It won't change, don't even try"

Way to give in, shit-for-brains.
Peer Pressure FTW.

DotCom said:
I thought flaming was bombarding someone with insults.
There's your first mistake. You haven't been here long, so you haven't seen any good threads in here. You're definately missing the point of this forum if you think that its all about bombarding people with insults.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
well here is a hint what to do..start flaming and tackling you deep mindend sinkshitmellow dogfuckers! don't do the "bla bla blah :blahblah:" and then do nothing to start a flaming and shit. You aren't so clever as I thought once..
My spoon is even more clever than you, and my spoon is in a soup now..and that is not so clever. SO stop bitching you pettyfull little crotchcritter!

it's like that right? :happysad:

R

RedOctober

Well...

I start a bait and tackle...

---------

Most Americans are loudmouth pussies. :banana:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I would love to see every single one of you put into a jail cell and see who fucks who in the ass first.

A bunch of pussy talk and gay ass comments and no real action. I think that MaxTard needs to come in here and show you guys how it's done. Then, you all be behind gethfucked ass asking for another beating. :eek:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
You know, there are plenty of ideas to start a fire in B&T. Christ, there are probably a hundred threads you could use as template to geht you started. But you geht these pansies that think, "Well, I'm in B&T...where's the fire?", immediately, attention should divert to me. Well, it doesn't fucking happen that way. "I guess this isn't a flaming forum anymore." It isn't, because you don't bring anything to the table worth replying to. You stack the wood up real nice. It's right in the middle of the room where everyone can see it. After you've got everyone's attention, you attempt to light the fire with a box of crayons.

Nothing...

Way to go. ;) :thumbsup:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
TheLampIncident said:

Oh look, another user got confused and thought that all posts in B&T HAD to be flames.

You're TheLampIncident for christ's sakes. YOU used to be able to flame too. But now you're just an emo whinner complaining because you don't want to play along with the twisted shit that happens here. There's not enough flaming? get a Zippo and get started.

Wait, I remember a few months ago GehtFuct making a very similar post. I guess he's an emo whinner too and you're just following in his footsteps. Next you'll be rescuing bunnies and have flashing avatars. Oooh boy then things will be better!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
UberSkippy said:
Wait, I remember a few months ago GehtFuct making a very similar post. I guess he's an emo whinner too and you're just following in his footsteps. Next you'll be rescuing bunnies and have flashing avatars. Oooh boy then things will be better!
WTF?! I was just going to let you suck the dick of your choice. You fucking blew it, buddy. I'm sure the above post is nothing more than a "noteworthy" cry for attention from BIGdaddy. I'm not really sure of the thread you refer to, but feel free to browse my profile to find it. I wouldn't mind reading it.

Yes, I'm emo. If you knew what that word meant, you'd probably notice that I'm in fact the polar opposite of it. "You remember". That's a laugh! I doubt that you could remember if you took a shit yesterday or not. I also hear that you're looking for a new avatar, yourself. Give me a few minutes, I'll find a nice one for you. I'll even change it for you while I'm at it, so you don't have let go of your dick. ;)

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
gehtfuct said:
"You remember". That's a laugh! I doubt that you could remember if you took a shit yesterday or not.
I think I did take a shit yesterday. I'm pretty sure I did. I had Taco Bell so it's a pretty good bet really.

gehtfuct said:
WTF?! I was just going to let you suck the dick of your choice. You fucking blew it, buddy. I'm sure the above post is nothing more than a "noteworthy" cry for attention from BIGdaddy. I'm not really sure of the thread you refer to, but feel free to browse my profile to find it. I wouldn't mind reading it.
You got me poppa. I'm just acting out to get your attention. I feel so cold and lonely when the almight Geht Fuct is too busy bunging the others. Besides, we all know you're all bark and a just a weenie little bite. Hece the new avatar I picked for you.

Oh no wait, I was right. You DID make this thread. Sure, you made it a lot better but you were whinning just like Lampy is doing now. Poor geht... old age is a bitch. You even went and forgot your mangina.

Here, I think this taint is yours.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
UberSkippy said:
Oh no wait, I was right. You DID make this thread. Sure, you made it a lot better but you were whinning just like Lampy is doing now. Poor geht... old age is a bitch. You even went and forgot your mangina.
Ahh yes. Those were days when I gave a fuck about what Uberdicks thought. Those days are gone, my insipid little friend. Here's a little something for your trouble. Clickity

Oh! Btw, I've got that new avatar for you.

Do you want me to change it for you now? Or, would you rather I do it when you think you're gehtting somewhere in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.