WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

This forum needs more women in it.

Gone-A-Ria

Girls are great!
I find it to be completely sexist how there are only men on this forum. Where are my female friends at? Ladies, please come post!

Reactions: Jason

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Hey...why not? Their fourth wave feminism is the fifth column to western civilization. Their cancerous dependency on the bureaucratic machine is killing 'the family'. Their emboldened sense of entitlement is killing the culture. They might as well plant their flag of destruction on the island of WTF too.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
Hey...why not? Their fourth wave feminism is the fifth column to western civilization. Their cancerous dependency on the bureaucratic machine is killing 'the family'. Their emboldened sense of entitlement is killing the culture. They might as well plant their flag of destruction on the island of WTF too.
What? Are you gay?