WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

This forum needs more women in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
^ Probly not enough to win mayor of a major city. But you’ve got my vote.

Last edited:

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
Isn't it pretty sexist to demand more women? Are women and men not to be considered equal and therefore it shouldn't matter if there's more women or men on the site? No one is barring women from this site and are you assuming just because there isn't many female avatars there isn't enough females here?

You're either a small troll or a "feminist" who cries foul whenever your faced with the real world. So suck it up dollface.

Gone-A-Ria

Girls are great!
A dude is a dude and a slit is a slit. Everything else is make believe.
That's right! Cis women are real women, and trans women are just dudes.

Isn't it pretty sexist to demand more women? Are women and men not to be considered equal and therefore it shouldn't matter if there's more women or men on the site? No one is barring women from this site and are you assuming just because there isn't many female avatars there isn't enough females here?

You're either a small troll or a "feminist" who cries foul whenever your faced with the real world. So suck it up dollface.
It's sexist to not allow women on websites and make it male dominated.

"Are women and men not to be considered equal and therefore it shouldn't matter "
uh boobs?
Sexist rapist! Stop sexually objectifying women!

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
It's true, I have verified several of the staffs asymtotic relationships to gehtfuct

Last edited:

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
This website barely has any women in it. The mods are the problem.

Oh oh! I've figured you out! You're a scorn ex of one of the mods and now you're having this misguided meltdown because your lover promised you'd switch being bottoms.

The title needs changing. "This forum needs to be in more women".
Oh you mean like a wtf.com inspired dildo?

Status
Not open for further replies.