WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

This forum needs more women in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Are women and men not to be considered equal
Yes. A woman isn't even equal to another woman so how is it possible to claim a woman is equal to a man? That's many layers deeper than the original incorrect supposition. I understand the cultural compulsion for touchy-feely linguistics but words mean things for a purpose.

ThisIsBananas

Silly Face!
Yes. A woman isn't even equal to another woman so how is it possible to claim a woman is equal to a man? That's many layers deeper than the original incorrect supposition. I understand the cultural compulsion for touchy-feely linguistics but words mean things for a purpose.
I'm non binary gender, so I'm superior to everybody on this forum.

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium

I understand your view, but I mean general equalness. Noone can ever be a true equal to another. But we can try our best n shit. True equalness; I hit you, you hit me. War happens? Everyone over 18is drafted woman or man. False equalness; “waah I can’t see women on this site because they’re not using female representing avatars. Reeeee!” And also companies having a “woman” employee quota, insteas of you know hiring those who deserve the job.

Also everyone knows I’m superior to everyone else, so none can be equal to me.

That isn't sexy.
Don’t you dare kink shame me!

• 1Like
Reactions: MaxPower
Status
Not open for further replies.