WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

This forum oughta be called "Life's an ugly bitch"

Easty

Click click boom
okay so this may be funny to some, others not so much. either way i really dont care. a couple weeks ago i went home for the weekend when i heard about my old teacher, who was in the hospital. when i asked how she got there, someone told me that she was walking to church one morning, got hit and broke both of her legs. the ironing of this is that the woman i'm describing is one of the most incredibly religious women on the planet.

weird, huh?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Eastside said:
okay so this may be funny to some, others not so much. either way i really dont care. a couple weeks ago i went home for the weekend when i heard about my old teacher, who was in the hospital. when i asked how she got there, someone told me that she was walking to church one morning, got hit and broke both of her legs. the ironing of this is that the woman i'm describing is one of the most incredibly religious women on the planet.

weird, huh?
I don't see why this would be funny! Why is it ironic that a church going devote broke both her legs on her way to church? Because she was your teach!

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!
Fucked up things happen to the churchs faithful too!

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Eastside said:

weird, huh?
It would have been ironic if she'd been hit by Jesus. Otherwise it was an accident. I guess now she'll remember to use the cross walk huh?

Easty

Click click boom
UberSkippy said:
It would have been ironic if she'd been hit by Jesus. Otherwise it was an accident. I guess now she'll remember to use the cross walk huh?
there was no crosswalk. some older guy was stopped letting her go by and a wreckless teenager didnt see her and flew around him, hitting her.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Eastside said:
there was no crosswalk. some older guy was stopped letting her go by and a wreckless teenager didnt see her and flew around him, hitting her.

Any possibility of the teenager being jesus? Or Bear?

Who's Driving?
Oh my god!
Bear's Driving!

Easty

Click click boom
repped, since that cartoon was so fucking hilarious! :thumbsup:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Perhaps she some form of a martyr, or stigmata; She doesn't randomly bleed from her hands and have a hard time playing the piano?