this fucking bitch

legoDOTcom

Fresh Meat
there is this fuck head bitch aka my english teacher and she fucking sucks made me get detention because I looked at my phone for 2 seconds to check the time and had me redo an essay I spent 10+ hours on because I forgot in my locker and I asked if I could grab it cause it was right next to the door and she said no and told me do redo it and when I got mad at her and told her my locker was right next to the door and it would only take 10 seconds to grab it, that's about all

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
there is this fuck head bitch aka my english teacher and she fucking sucks made me get detention because I looked at my phone for 2 seconds to check the time and had me redo an essay I spent 10+ hours on because I forgot in my locker and I asked if I could grab it cause it was right next to the door and she said no and told me do redo it and when I got mad at her and told her my locker was right next to the door and it would only take 10 seconds to grab it, that's about all
I'm so glad I'm not a kid in school anymore. I don't have to deal with crappy teachers.