WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

this is a total classic

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
well i personally want my 10 seconds back

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
closing

dead link

~~~~~~

lame but reopened.....

took time to read the first two words... gay

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
These Weapons of Mass Destruction cannot be displayed
The weapons you are looking for are currently unavailable. The country might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your weapons inspectors mandate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Regime change button, or try again later.

If you are George Bush and typed the country's name in the address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly. (IRAQ).

To check your weapons inspector settings, click the UN menu, and then click Weapons Inspector Options. On the Security Council tab, click Consensus. The settings should match those provided by your government or NATO.
If the Security Council has enabled it, The United States of America can examine your country and automatically discover Weapons of Mass Destruction.
If you would like to use the CIA to try and discover them,
click Detect weapons
Some countries require 128 thousand troops to liberate them. Click the Panic menu and then click About US foreign policy to determine what regime they will install.
If you are an Old European Country trying to protect your interests, make sure your options are left wide open as long as possible. Click the Tools menu, and then click on League of Nations. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Head in the Sand section and check settings for your exports to Iraq.
Click the Bomb button if you are Donald Rumsfeld.

Cannot find weapons or CIA Error
Iraqi Explorer
Bush went to Iraq to look for Weapons of Mass Destruction and all he found was this lousy T-shirt.
That was funny as all heck!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
MaxPower said:
Never trust a link from an Aussie. ;) Now a Kiwi on the other hand, Well they just play great cricket. (inside joke)

Here's some assorted Fight movie files: http://www.endmedia.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=22

Funny Video files: http://www.endmedia.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=35

And some stuff I call "Sh0k Video (some may be disturbing View @ yer own risk): http://www.endmedia.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=42

:)
a)ur dumb. im from boston
b) its not a dead link read it fool
c) kiwis can only play rugby the fuckn aussies are the bad sports who are good at cricket.
d) i cant stand being surrounded by aussies all day so dont rub it in
e) i love bumfights and the bumhunters the funniest.

owned.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
YUCK FOU!!! said:
a)ur dumb. im from boston
b) its not a dead link read it fool
c) kiwis can only play rugby the fuckn aussies are the bad sports who are good at cricket.
d) i cant stand being surrounded by aussies all day so dont rub it in
e) i love bumfights and the bumhunters the funniest.

owned.
A) Ok you,re From boston, but your IP Addy says you're IN Australia.

B) went back. ya it's funny, seen it a long time ago. Didn't bother to rteade it. So you got me on that. Big woop

C) I know that, but it's hard to convey subtle sarcasm when typing.

D) I had a Great time in Australia. Was there for 2 months. Aussies are fun. Been to Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth on the west coast, and Even went to Kiwi land, New Zealand. Had a great time. (and I was there for my job)

E) Thank you, Your input is greatly appreciated.

Next time I'm down there, We should go have a vic bitter.

YUCK FOU!!!

dont like vb's i prefer crownies. were did u go in perth ( im not old enuff 2 drink just barely) lol this is fun

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
YUCK FOU!!! said:
dont like vb's i prefer crownies. were did u go in perth ( im not old enuff 2 drink just barely) lol this is fun

I stayed in an Ibis I believe, Right near St George's terrace. Perth is cool. For those of you that have never been to australia, Perth is a west coast city, and is really layed back. Kind of like san francisco or something, although that's a pretty loose comparison.

Do you live near perth?

YUCK FOU!!!

MaxPower said:
I stayed in an Ibis I believe, Right near St George's terrace. Perth is cool. For those of you that have never been to australia, Perth is a west coast city, and is really layed back. Kind of like san francisco or something, although that's a pretty loose comparison.

Do you live near perth?
yes i live in perth. its supposedly the 2nd best place in the world to live but the break in crime rate is the highest in the world per capita west coast eagles kick ass (1 of the local footy teams) but were you given alot of shit bcause ur a yank? i sure as hell do and 4 people who think americans are loud and obnovtious try living with people who think there the best and dont think there loud and obnoctios lol.