WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

This is absolutely terrible!

jamesp

In Memory...
Listen to this shit:

CNN.com said:
OKEECHOBEE, Florida (AP) -- A woman was arrested for allegedly forcing her 12-year-old daughter into prostitution and trading a 14-year-old daughter for a car.
The 39-year-old woman was charged with aggravated child abuse and sexual performance by a child. Both girls have been turned over to the Department of Children & Families.

The youngest girl and her mother were living out of their car, and would sell sex for food and an occasional shower at the men's homes, according to a report by Okeechobee County Sheriff's Detective K.J. Ammons.

The youngest daughter is three months pregnant, the report said; she was 11 when her mother first forced her to have sex with a man. The older daughter refused to be a prostitute and was allegedly sold for a car.

"She was sold to a man for a Mercury Cougar," Ammons said. "But he never gave the mother the vehicle." He was arrested in the case.

The youngest girl told detectives her mother took them out of school. "She said she was a good student and made A's and B's, and all she wants to do is go back to school," he said.
Man, this kinda shit is why I hate reading or watching the news anymore.

lilwyteboy

Dain bramaged
That is pretty fucked up. That woman should be dragged out and shot publicly for that shit. I don't see how anybody could do that to their own family, especially little kids. I hate hearing about stuff like that.

n00b head

The pron storer
It happens all over the world. It's not quite so bad but in England these anti-bullying and pro-charity band things you wear were brought out and were really successful but thousands are being counterfeited so no money goes to charity

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i say that bitch should be moved to Afganistan and publically gang raped and stoned to death....one pebble at a time baby :thumbsup:

whoever said this happens all the time.........so true. look at china, indonesia, families sell their sons, daughters, wives for sex. its so sad, stoning should be aloud. that woman should be stoned then hands cut off, then shot in her kneecaps, then decapitated. but thats just my oppinion.

Easty

Click click boom
if you're into capital punishment, you should check out the movie "the boondock saints". they skip all the judicial bullshit and get down to business.

fucking love it :thumbsup:

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
This kind of shit makes me want to have some world organization that you have to apply for a license to have babies. With check ups and follow up. The idea that breeding like rats is some godly right, is what is gonna kill us all one day.

jamesp said:
Listen to this shit:

sry, and no offense, but how can i listen to words with no sound.

well ill have to say that, that is some f-up s. i agree on the whole sending her off to be gang banged, but it should be in some place like new york city and it should be in the square, for $5 anybody gets a ride.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Eastside said:
if you're into capital punishment, you should check out the movie "the boondock saints". they skip all the judicial bullshit and get down to business.

fucking love it :thumbsup:

Killing scum for the greater good... That movie made me want to be Murphy and Connor MacManus... No other movie has influenced me so much

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
where the hell is the father in all this? This lady is not human, there is something genetically wrong with her.