WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

This is bullshit

I come to a new place because I am sick of where I have been and so I want to make a good impression by having my online persona all ready to go , to lure you into thinking I am a good guy , and I can't even get a pic loaded into your cheap ass site because my pics are all to much for it .WTF........If it works in my goddamned profile ,why won't it work in my avatar . I mean shit .

Well anyway I am here and here I will stay until one of you smart assed mods ban me for being me . fuck ya

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
I don't believe that is you.

Anyway, you come in here with a big ego like that; make sure it dosn't pop all over B&T [I have a feeling you will be there soon].

Welcome to wtf.com asshat. :mfinger:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Grumpy Old Man said:
I come to a new place because I am sick of where I have been and so I want to make a good impression by having my online persona all ready to go , to lure you into thinking I am a good guy , and I can't even get a pic loaded into your cheap ass site because my pics are all to much for it .WTF........If it works in my goddamned profile ,why won't it work in my avatar . I mean shit .

Well anyway I am here and here I will stay until one of you smart assed mods ban me for being me . fuck ya
Welcome to WTF, dumbass.
One of the reasons you cant use your picture is because its too big, tone it down to under 50k and you can use it as your avatar. Duh newb. :mfinger:

shep

Local alcoholic
Grumpy Old Man said:

DAD! what did i tell you about using the computer.Welcome to WTF sloppydick and F.U :mfinger:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Welcome to the site, you old goat.

It's both comforting and reassuring that Christopher Lloyd can still find work.

Jung

???
Premium
Grumpy Old Man said:

av-4.jpg[/img]
Maybe you can't get that pic to work as an avatar, because it's fucking huge. Perhaps READING would help.
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 75 by 75 pixels or 5.9 KB (whichever is smaller).
Also, did we really need that pic quoted two times in this thread, after seeing it in the op?

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
Grumpy Old Man said:

Welcome Fucker :)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Don't tempt me and u should be fine

welcome to wtf.com

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Grumpy Old Man said:

how bout you get the right size

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Grumpy Old Man said:
I have reduced it to 50 x 50 pixels , but don't know how to reduce the byte size . Any help ?
Mods, shouldn't be 30 x 30...or am I wrong...I may be so don't jump me please :shead:

Jung

???
Premium
Last edited by a moderator:

Jung

???
Premium
Grumpy Old Man said:
I read it . Can you reduce the byte size in edit , or will I have to settle for less ? :rolleyes:
Use photoshop or Imageready, save it as a .gif if it isn't already. Also, if you have Imageready, change the Bit rate of the .gif when you save it.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
it shouldnt even be a problem if its a jpeg or gif file (regardless of bit rate) as long as it isnt animated. Anything 75x75 is bound to be about 3-5k as long as it's one of those 2 extensions.

LiberatioN said:
it shouldnt even be a problem if its a jpeg or gif file (regardless of bit rate) as long as it isnt animated. Anything 75x75 is bound to be about 3-5k as long as it's one of those 2 extensions.

Look dude....I been through all that shit . I just downloaded this photoshop piece of shit and it does nothing for my computer illiterate ass .

Snag the pic and try it for yourself YODA . ;)