WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

this is for the smokers

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#1
when did you start smoking ciggs and pot?

ciggs for me was - 14
pot was - 15

hey some one has to bring this topic up.
 

swizeguy

How dare you!?
912
0
0
#3
wow thats soo bad... i have never touched either..... Do you guys still smoke?
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,301
744
387
#9
otepsoul said:
when did you start smoking ciggs and pot?

ciggs for me was - 14
pot was - 15

hey some one has to bring this topic up.
1.from the day I was born.

2.when I was two.(im a slow learner.)


Wait...I thought you said,"When did I start breathing and masturbating?"
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,904
3,364
487
#10
gehtfuct said:
1.from the day I was born.

2.when I was two.(im a slow learner.)


Wait...I thought you said,"When did I start breathing and masturbating?"
22% of male fetuses masturbate in the womb. You are a slow learner.
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
251
118
#12
I've never smoked a tobacco ciggarette, and I've no desire to.

I smoked pot for the first time when I was 12. I got pretty in to it in 8th grade, and then quit.

Don't want to risk my atheletic health... :thumbsup:
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,993
1,401
487
#13
cigs 13
pot 14

wow i've been smokeing weed for 10 yrs :D
 
11,055
399
382
#14
i don't smoke... that shit fucks up my already fucked up lungs.

my parents both smoked... maybe that's why i'm so fucked up
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
59
112
#16
tried cigs in 7th grade, puked. Tried it in 11th grade puked again.
Pot never, and never will.
 

sin

Clitpickle
103
0
0
#17
magnolia said:
tried cigs in 7th grade, puked. Tried it in 11th grade puked again.
Pot never, and never will.
Damn, bad experiance, eh? Well every one to their own.
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#19
otepsoul said:
when did you start smoking ciggs and pot?

ciggs for me was - 14
pot was - 15

hey some one has to bring this topic up.
So, tobacco, and not marijuana, is a gateway drug!