this is for the smokers

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
MaxPower said:
22% of male fetuses masturbate in the womb. You are a slow learner.
that's madness. where'd ya pick up that stat?

anyway.. i don't remember when my first cig was cuz i'm not addicted (huzzah for lack of an addiction componant). i smoke very very rarely, only when it's available to me and i'm really stressed. unless it's colts, in which case i smoke them when i'm drinking (again if they're available.. i am underage goddammit).
pot, i started when i was fifteen, so it's only been over a year of it. again it's done socially, sometimes with drinking, sometimes not.

Havok

Mr. Ee
otepsoul said:
i thought my smoking thread died, lol good to see it back.

Well, I was curious as to what threads you've started, and of course it caught my attention. I'm suprised this thread died.

People like to say weed and pot.

That, and sex.

FuzzMeister

Teh SUx
I have never

I have never smoked pot or cigs.
I heard it tastes disgusting anway.
Each time you smoke it takes time from your life.
I would rather not smoke, becuase after the past years your probbaly would of saved about 5 years of your life.
Secondary smoking is bad too, I hate when parents smoke in the car, it smells so bad.

Havok

Mr. Ee
dustinzgirl said:
fine, i was 26

Congratulations.

I'm not proud I lost my virginity so young, but it didn't make me a man whore or anything. I've been with 2 chicks my entire life. Well as far as I know, I was pretty fucked up the other night.....kinda blacked out for an hour or so with someone trying to seduce me before the 10th shot.........

As far as I know just two.

But DG, that's very cool. It's refreshing to see, not everyone has to go out and bang bang bang, just because the option is there.

I envy that.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
FuzzMeister said:
I would rather not smoke, becuase after the past years your probbaly would of saved about 5 years of your life.
Secondary smoking is bad too, I hate when parents smoke in the car, it smells so bad.
smoking doesnt taste bad dont listen to your friends cause they tryed it one time and they cough.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
FuzzMeister said:
well they say that eveyr cigarette takes about 5 minutes off of your life.

Ive been smoking one pack of marb reds a day for 14 yeArs. that is 365 * 14 =
5110 packs of cigarettes, times 20 in a pack = 102200 cigarettes times fivce imuntew = 511000 minutes lost divided by 60 min. / hour = 8516.66 hours / 24 hours in a day 354 days.

shit, ive already lost a year.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
HavokChylde said:
Congratulations.

I'm not proud I lost my virginity so young, but it didn't make me a man whore or anything. I've been with 2 chicks my entire life. Well as far as I know, I was pretty fucked up the other night.....kinda blacked out for an hour or so with someone trying to seduce me before the 10th shot.........

As far as I know just two.

But DG, that's very cool. It's refreshing to see, not everyone has to go out and bang bang bang, just because the option is there.

I envy that.
Thank you, but I so lied. I am 26 right now.