WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

this is for the smokers

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
Thank you, but I so lied. I am 26 right now.
Ok. I geht all that. But,what I dont geht is,why is CL so cool with this? Ya know,me and you,all this time. I mean,it's ok with me and all. C'mon! He does'nt even ask to watch the videos anymore. :confused:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
Ok. I geht all that. But,what I dont geht is,why is CL so cool with this? Ya know,me and you,all this time. I mean,it's ok with me and all. C'mon! He does'nt even ask to watch the videos anymore. :confused:
He started a hooker ring. I think the motto is "any flavor that wont put you in jail" or some shit. we had a bunch of girls improted form china, so whatever. He is pretty busy training them right now, so he doesnt have time.

Ryan066

Mad Bastard
u fooking crackheads...

I smoked smokes when I was 12, I think, for about 1.5-2 years, at the same time I was smoking alot of pot, then I said fuck that to the smokes and started to smoke alot of weed, then I quit the weed .............

Havok

Mr. Ee
otepsoul said:
hey ive only done crack 4 times.

Meth - 1 year.

Crack, ecchhhhh - 8 or 9 times.

Coke - not daily basis, but i've done it at least 20 times.

But I've been clean for quite some time come the hard drugs. Now it's bud and brew.

Ryan066

Mad Bastard
they should ban smokes ... mauhaha that would be awsome :bomb:

i fooking hate them... stink, waste of monay, kill ya, cause so much shit in this world

if ya really want to waste 10 dollars a day on something , give me the money!!! I could use it to my advantage

people who cant quit smoking are weiniers