WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

this is for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
55
112
#1
well i know that the newbied dont know shit about shit so fuck them and heres some advise,
follow the bouncing ball!!!

all you fuckers do is walk in and flame people and then when you already have pwned them you still persist (not cool). then you fuckin go to another thread and start more shit.
i swear there has been more flameing in the past month then seiece the site opened in jan. or feb. so chill out for a while and let people rant and rave. this isent an all out flame fest.
i wanted to vent so FUCK YOU AND GOTO HELL!!!
 

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
6,798
5,349
387
#3
Easy there, young flamethrower. It's only been half an hour. :lol:
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
55
112
#4
Jason said:
Easy there, young flamethrower. It's only been half an hour. :lol:
but...but.........GRRRRRRRRR..........fucking people!!!!!!!!!!!!:moon:
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
61
112
#5
well, I guess I don't flame enough or well cuz I don't have a flame. :'( oh well. I try to be positive, so I guess I have no real comment seeing as this isn't directed towards me. :p
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,350
2,352
387
#6
...and where is the newbie fan club? I hope we did'nt hit a nerve.
I kinda miss the little bitches....i mean members.

I for one, know I don't know shit about shit... :confused:
If I do end up knowing shit at some point,i still wont let you
know that I do know shit about shit.....
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
2,430
337
#7
someone is thik what do you think this forum is for? ranting is for th other forums that is what it says okay so stop winging about people consistantly flaming others thats what this site is for DUMASS! but if you were complaining
abouti swear there has been more flameing in the past month then seiece the site opened in jan. or feb. so chill out for a while and let people rant and rave. this isent an all out flame fest.
but this is stupid a flaming forum with to much flaming? thats just stupid so get your facts strait, sit down, and shut the hell up
thankyou.
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
55
112
#8
YUCK FOU!!! said:
someone is thik what do you think this forum is for? ranting is for th other forums that is what it says okay so stop winging about people consistantly flaming others thats what this site is for DUMASS! but if you were complaining
but this is stupid a flaming forum with to much flaming? thats just stupid so get your facts strait, sit down, and shut the hell up
thankyou.
the point it there is more flameing and less ranting
therefor i find a prob with that
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#9
i really dont even flame people ,but ok.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,350
2,352
387
#11
youknowthedeal said:
the point it there is more flameing and less ranting
therefor i find a prob with that
You want ranting?..You want the occasional fuck you?
Follow my post's,you know they're full of bullshit, :blahblah: and I like to bitch! :mad:
 

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
303
0
0
#12
gehtfuct said:
You want ranting?..You want the occasional fuck you?
Follow my post's,you know they're full of bullshit, :blahblah: and I like to bitch! :mad:

another thing you inhereted from your mother, others being your fetish for dogs...
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,350
2,352
387
#13
ITakeOffence said:
another thing you inhereted from your mother, others being your fetish for dogs...
Sooo...that makes us brothers. Do you want too be my "special" freind sally?
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
76
112
#14
gehtfuct said:
Sooo...that makes us brothers. Do you want too be my "special" freind sally?
Obviously you have a dick in your mouth so you have to repeat that, thx :mfinger:

cheers :mfinger:
 

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
303
0
0
#15
gehtfuct said:
Sooo...that makes us brothers. Do you want too be my "special" freind sally?

I know that you want me as your family but seriously i only fucked your daughter once, its not like i cared for her its just that she was just soo easy..

no thank you, you just keep up asking Broken he will surely say yes sometime...
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,350
2,352
387
#16
ITakeOffence said:
I know that you want me as your family but seriously i only fucked your daughter once, its not like i cared for her its just that she was just soo easy..

no thank you, you just keep up asking Broken he will surely say yes sometime...
Really? do you think he will?
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#19
youknowthedeal said:
broken says yes to me quite often
OK OK.. I let the boy sit on my lap... Geez... He likes it..:):thumbsup:
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#20
gehtfuct said:
Broken always did like you best!
That's great now get your hands out of my pants... :peyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.