WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

this is fucked up

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
ok, so I've been dating this girl long distance for almost 4 months now and we just broke up. I am surprized by how ok that I am with it. We just came to a mutual agreement to stop living in the past and move on. Well, I dated this guy a little while back... it wasn't anything serious we just went to a movie and got coffee and stuff. I was just trying to see if maybe I wanted a guy (considering I'm really not sure where I stand on the whole straight or not thing). After that night I really liked him but the next week I started getting sooo fucking annoyed by him that I just broke it off. So here I am, two "breakups" in one week and feeling a but... like shit. ( I say "breakups" because I"m not sure if you can count the one with the guy as a breakup as it barely got started). I'm finding myself a-sexual at the moment... I mean I still think people are hot but I'm not sexually attracted to anyone. I haven't had sex for 10 months, I may as well go nun. anyway, I'm done bitching now- if you have any advice for me I'd love to hear it.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
I suggest you get laid... immediately. It is unhealthy to stay sex-free that long. Try it with a dude, then a gal; maybe that will help you decide if your gay or striaght.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
durtytoothbrush said:
ok, so I've been dating this girl long distance for almost 4 months now and we just broke up. I am surprized by how ok that I am with it. We just came to a mutual agreement to stop living in the past and move on. Well, I dated this guy a little while back... it wasn't anything serious we just went to a movie and got coffee and stuff. I was just trying to see if maybe I wanted a guy (considering I'm really not sure where I stand on the whole straight or not thing). After that night I really liked him but the next week I started getting sooo fucking annoyed by him that I just broke it off. So here I am, two "breakups" in one week and feeling a but... like shit. ( I say "breakups" because I"m not sure if you can count the one with the guy as a breakup as it barely got started). I'm finding myself a-sexual at the moment... I mean I still think people are hot but I'm not sexually attracted to anyone. I haven't had sex for 10 months, I may as well go nun. anyway, I'm done bitching now- if you have any advice for me I'd love to hear it.
1st of all, i never had sex, or even had a G/F, 2nd what sex do u feel more attracted to, wich 1 do u feel more comfortable with or wich one do u get butterflies in ur stomach when u talk to, if u cant really figure it out by then, i would have to say u might be BI wich is ok, ude be surprised wat u find on this website...

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
being bi is hard i should know but liking both can help cause you're more open to people...date a girl first then a dude see which you like more and who you are more atracted too...all i can say

-logan-

Dogbert said:
I suggest you get laid... immediately. It is unhealthy to stay sex-free that long. Try it with a dude, then a gal; maybe that will help you decide if your gay or striaght.
i've been sex free for 19 years.

i'm still alive :)

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Unforgiven said:
i've been sex free for 19 years.

i'm still alive :)
You have been sex free for 19 years, but your a sex therapist? Interesting... the job must be getting kinda hard, seeing as how you don't practice what your supposed to be helping..

Dogbert said:
You have been sex free for 19 years, but your a sex therapist? Interesting... the job must be getting kinda hard, seeing as how you don't practice what your supposed to be helping..
ironic, isn't it?

durtytoothbrush said:
Well, I dated this guy a little while back... it wasn't anything serious we just went to a movie and got coffee and stuff. I was just trying to see if maybe I wanted a guy ... After that night I really liked him but the next week I started getting sooo fucking annoyed by him
I really hope you don't base your entire idea of guys on one "annoying" guy. I can find plenty of bad examples of girls, that, if I based my entire idea of that one or two, bitch, annoying, clingy, slutty, immature, moronic female, that I would probably stay in my apartment all day, and never experience some of the good stuff out there.

As for the main relationship you mentioned, maybe you should try a non-long-distance relationship before you make any drastic decisions about yourself.

katie69

pretty little babe
I have been reading the posts on this site for a while but Iv always been to lazy to register. Anyways, I had to reply to this one because I know exactly what youre going though right now. The same exact thing happened to me my senior year of high school. This is what you need to do and fast. It worked for me. Next time you get a chance invite that annoying guy over to your house when you know no one will be home. I know he may be annoying but if you do this he will do what you want when you want it :) . Anyways, once you get him to come over come on to him really strong and then have it end with you fucking the shit out of him. Now you have your own boy toy that you can use all you want or just get rid of hehe (he wont mind, he just got laid and thats all that matters). Now after that I suggest you do the same with any lesbian you know is attracted to you. Then decide what you liked more. I liked the sex with the girl but I really connected with the guy. Thats all I have for you, best advice I can give from a first person view on things.

Jung

???
Premium
^hahahaha, that was really sad and great all at the same time. i'll give you rep point for that.

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
katie69 said:
I have been reading the posts on this site for a while but Iv always been to lazy to register. Anyways, I had to reply to this one because I know exactly what youre going though right now. The same exact thing happened to me my senior year of high school. This is what you need to do and fast. It worked for me. Next time you get a chance invite that annoying guy over to your house when you know no one will be home. I know he may be annoying but if you do this he will do what you want when you want it :) . Anyways, once you get him to come over come on to him really strong and then have it end with you fucking the shit out of him. Now you have your own boy toy that you can use all you want or just get rid of hehe (he wont mind, he just got laid and thats all that matters). Now after that I suggest you do the same with any lesbian you know is attracted to you. Then decide what you liked more. I liked the sex with the girl but I really connected with the guy. Thats all I have for you, best advice I can give from a first person view on things.
well if i had the stomach control to fuck him i, i would... but i seriously think i would puke. I'm not attracted to anyone really right now. I mean I am but it isn't like... anything more than a crush. I did just get a new job that has TONS of hot guys so maybe that will help me a little with at least half of the boy vs. girls test. I'm so much pickier when it comes to the girls that I date... but if i find one that i want to do the nasty with I'll report in what I think. Oh and in two weeks it will have been 11 months since my last bump and grind... sad sad day that will be lol.