WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

this is great

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
ok i come home yesterday to see my home has been broken into. my tv my moms tv and all my cds and ps2 games and my ps2 are gone. plus they stole 3 bikes. so i called the cops and they are like call back in a week. GOD FIND THEM NOW

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
otepsoul said:
ok i come home yesterday to see my home has been broken into. my tv my moms tv and all my cds and ps2 games and my ps2 are gone. plus they stole 3 bikes. so i called the cops and they are like call back in a week. GOD FIND THEM NOW
Yeah, welcome to the staff., and watch how you use my name.

holy shit that sucks man. man i would help you if i even lived anywhere near where you live but i dont. just hope the cops find the fucking robbers and they cut off their ears or something

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
WHFF is wrong with people. You work hard to make a comfortable life for yourself, and to be able to own the things that bring you pleasure. Then some worthless piece of meth trash thinks it's ok to help himself. Fuck them! :mfinger:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
deus_ex_machina said:
holy shit that sucks man. man i would help you if i even lived anywhere near where you live but i dont. just hope the cops find the fucking robbers and they cut off their ears or something
i live in germany man lol