WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

This is insane

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
You should not be feeling the affects of your hangover at 11:04 pm... I am not sure that is classified as a hangover...if it last this long.

this is fucking nutz. I mean I have suffered enough. I have tried sleeping it off... I feel like shit. I am never drinking again, well at least not for tonight and maybe the following week.....

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Wow, that was a memorable 21st. Totally shitfaced drunk, spamming WTF.com and now still fucking hungover. What a party aminal you are.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
GottaHurt said:
Wow, that was a memorable 21st. Totally shitfaced drunk, spamming WTF.com and now still fucking hungover. What a party aminal you are.
hey i tried to make the best of it GH, not that I really liked having my friends all bail out on me...

my 21st pretty much sucked.

Normaly we have big huge parties and stuff... I guess my friends didn't seem to really care to throw me one.... kind of a slap in the face, consdering everytime something goes wrong in their life I am the one they go crying to.
:confused:
:(

I really don't know what I did to make them forget my birthday......

Hell my parents called at like 8 am today cause they forgot to wish me a happy birthday...... so that made me feel even better.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
_Kitana_ said:
I really don't know what I did to make them forget my birthday......
Then they aren't true friends at all.

Don't take it to heart. Personally, I enjoyed reading through your various stages of drunken stuper, quite entertaining to say the least.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
GottaHurt said:
Then they aren't true friends at all.

Don't take it to heart. Personally, I enjoyed reading through your various stages of drunken stuper, quite entertaining to say the least.
NO GH, it just really hurts cause I really needed them to pull through and be there for me. Not so much that i cared to get drunk, i mean i did, but it was just I haven't had a whole lot of fun and the fact that they didn't even bother to wish me a happy b-day or anything hurt.

MY bestfriend. Man I been there for her so fucking MUCH! She doesn't even come to my house anymore, I am alittle to depressed. Alright... so i might be a bit down, but fuck I am a long ways from my familly, my friends and everything I love... its not easy for me.

Shit, I hate feeling alone...

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
happy birthday.. if it means anything to ya :\ i to know what it is like to get forgot about on your birthday. i spent my 20th sitting on my ass doing nothing :(

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
_Kitana_ said:
NO GH, it just really hurts cause I really needed them to pull through and be there for me. Not so much that i cared to get drunk, i mean i did, but it was just I haven't had a whole lot of fun and the fact that they didn't even bother to wish me a happy b-day or anything hurt.

MY bestfriend. Man I been there for her so fucking MUCH! She doesn't even come to my house anymore, I am alittle to depressed. Alright... so i might be a bit down, but fuck I am a long ways from my familly, my friends and everything I love... its not easy for me.

Shit, I hate feeling alone...
You need to get off your ass and get a new job, make some friends and quite feeling sorry for yourself. If you can motivate yourself to run a marathon, then the above mentioned should be a breeze. Sitting around moping about shit isn't helping you at all, motivate girl, who gives a fuck where you work, look at it as a challenge, as in how long can you hold the job down without going off on some stupid fuck for not sharing your views. ;) You'll be making money, meeting new people and not dwelling on the BS occuring in your life right now.Get with the program!!! :cool: