WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

this is my 500th post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
*Ahem*

This is my 500th official post. I bet you didn't think I would last this far, did ya fuckers? I would like to thank all you tards for all your helpful flames, and hope to see you as I continue posting my meaningless shit.

You may begin your flaming of me now...

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
yeah, well... You have brian peppers as a avaitar!

I win...

billybob13 said:
yeah, well... You have brian peppers as a avaitar!

I win...
*you're

Who cares?

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
Post number....

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
All I know is that I got a pm in january that said something like I won't make it past 50 posts, and id I did, it onlu ment that I was a arcade poster. well, now I'm at 500 biatich!

billybob13 said:
All I know is that I got a pm in january that said something like I won't make it past 50 posts, and id I did, it onlu ment that I was a arcade poster. well, now I'm at 500 biatich!
So...does this mean you're going to stop posting and play the arcade?

Slacker

Postaholic
Post number: 1,025 Big deal. We have fun I guess. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah, well this is my first post. I am an arcade poster. All the other posts were just so I could get into the arcade. Ha I fooled you all.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
billybob13 said:
*Ahem*

This is my 500th official post. I bet you didn't think I would last this far, did ya fuckers? I would like to thank all you tards for all your helpful flames, and hope to see you as I continue posting my meaningless shit.

You may begin your flaming of me now...
Care... level... dwindling...!

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
dustinzgirl said:
Yeah, well this is my first post. I am an arcade poster. All the other posts were just so I could get into the arcade. Ha I fooled you all.
I KNEW it! :upto:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
skwabari_shtcak said:
lol...pssssst, it's spelled mutual :thumbsup:
are you the wtf.com spelling police now?

Status
Not open for further replies.